How many times have you changed your username on TK? What was your previous name?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I first joined in I reckon really early when ever this place started I would have joined first year or so then probably didn’t go on here for a good 10 years then rejoined as sonicc but that was a brief thing in 2012 as I wanted to talk Dogs as we were going good then and long forgot my password (I thought it was sonicc) not again till now but I have been on for quite a few years now but I was definitely there from the very early beginning didn’t post much but use to lurk a lot.

who was that guy older members that use to be a creep and would go to games but was banned for being a weird ****??
Ace the pedo?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think I joined under a different name a couple of years before this present one at the suggestion of a mate from Uni (MrCharisma) who doesn't post anymore and didn't really use the profile. I signed up again later and couldn't tell you what my old account name or the email address I used to sign up was.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I want to change my user again but I think I need to leave it otherwise I won't be able to change it IF I lose my bet with umm...maybe @Bulldogsteve ? I can't remember, but it's someone.