How many times have you changed your username on TK? What was your previous name?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes sir. I think I said he will get dropped within 10 games, I don't know for sure I was very emotional.
Looking forward to the outcome :-).
I’m more with you, don’t think he’s a great buy but we’ll see, maybe the change of scenery and pressure of a one year deal lights a rocket under him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looking forward to the outcome :-).
I’m more with you, don’t think he’s a great buy but we’ll see, maybe the change of scenery and pressure of a one year deal lights a rocket under him.
Fuck it's 1am and i'm still talking about Dufty. I:m also meant it be studying but I'm doing a little recreation and now's probably not the right time :sob:

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Never. I use my real name because I stand by what I say; and it's what I'd say to people's faces.
I joined in 2004 as I was angry at the way the media was going after the team and its fans. The Kennel was updated some years ago, and it lost some of my information, including around 4,000 messages on my record.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Does it count if someone has been posting (the same dribble) on the same thread under 2 names?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Venus is east, and west, and east, and west of earth.

Did you know that Mercury is the closest planet to Earth on average?
Venus and Mars are sometimes on the other side of the sun, as our orbits are not at the same speed, but Mercury is pretty well on a circular orbit, and never as far away as the others when they are on the other side of the sun. Venus also rotates in the opposite direction to Earth.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Venus is east, and west, and east, and west of earth.

Did you know that Mercury is the closest planet to Earth on average?
Venus and Mars are sometimes on the other side of the sun, as our orbits are not at the same speed, but Mercury is pretty well on a circular orbit, and never as far away as the others when they are on the other side of the sun. Venus also rotates in the opposite direction to Earth.
Bet you wouldn't say that to my face! :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Never. I use my real name because I stand by what I say; and it's what I'd say to people's faces.
I joined in 2004 as I was angry at the way the media was going after the team and its fans. The Kennel was updated some years ago, and it lost some of my information, including around 4,000 messages on my record.
Integrity is a rare trait with posts on social media Chris. Good on you for having it in spades :grinning:

Reaction score
never changed mine, but never been a fan of it either. my girlfriend at that time signed me up and chose the name after she had seen me always reading the kennel for a couple of years before joining