How many times have you changed your username on TK? What was your previous name?

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its still the boring off-season so ive started a thread to see who was who before? There are some members who are no longer active, wondering if they've changed their user name or created a totally new account?

Interested to know how many names 'Marley' has gone through?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't remember what my original name was a long while back. But an admin deleted my old account long ago. Mainly because I forgot my password and the password to the email address I signed up with.

But after that I became JacobShade, then after that was this one.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't remember what my original name was a long while back. But an admin deleted my old account long ago. Mainly because I forgot my password and the password to the email address I signed up with.

But after that I became JacobShade, then after that was this one.
Did you have Jacobs Ladder as your profile pic at one stage?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I first joined in I reckon really early when ever this place started I would have joined first year or so then probably didn’t go on here for a good 10 years then rejoined as sonicc but that was a brief thing in 2012 as I wanted to talk Dogs as we were going good then and long forgot my password (I thought it was sonicc) not again till now but I have been on for quite a few years now but I was definitely there from the very early beginning didn’t post much but use to lurk a lot.

who was that guy older members that use to be a creep and would go to games but was banned for being a weird ****??

Last edited: