How many times a day do you check the kennel?

How many times a day do you check the kennel?

• Total voters

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love game time. Short comments, lots of emotions and very few replies.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sorry i cant believe this.
metal isnt tupac.
Cant name one leb metal musician.

please dont pretend to be leb if u r not its weird.
Fucking LOL...an Indian telling a Leb not to pretend to be a Leb. Why would I pretend to be Leb, or any other nationality, if I wasn't...maybe that's a question you should ask yourself

"Cant name one leb metal musician"...what the fuck does that have to do with anything? How many Leb rappers are there?

Lebs aren't a monolith bro....not every Leb drives a Subura WRX, wears Adidas tracksuits, listens to gangsta rap and has a 13" cock...only one of those sterotypes applies to me.

Do yourself a favour and checkout "Custer" or "Birth of the Cruel" by Slipknot and have a listen to what real Lebs listen to. You'll thank me later

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's highly variable. If we've just lost a game I try not to pop in too much for the next few days, so would probably sit at around 5. Later in the week when the most outrageous wailing and gnashing of teeth has subsided I might jump on here 10+ times.

The other big variable is whether I'm bored or if I have something better to do. If I'm even moderately busy I can usually get through a day with a login in the morning and a half hour to an hour of reading threads at night. So I couldn't even tick a box for this as I'd likely not be slightly accurate.

One thing that'll cause me to log in a few extra times a day is if I see funny stuff elsewhere. I'm always happy to try and transfer a bit of humor to the forum if I can.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It literally depends on how my team has played, good = can't get enough, bad = avoid like an ex.