How many times a day do you check the kennel?

How many times a day do you check the kennel?

• Total voters

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what is it? Are you refreshing the kennel non stop or have you given up on the dogs?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
More than 10+ thats for sure. Every few hours or more lol.

only social media I have, no FB, or anything..!!!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waaaaaaaay too fucking much that's for sure. I'm always at my PC so sometimes I'm checking in every 30 minutes just hoping to see an official signing thread. We've haven't had any good news for ages so you'd imagine we'll get something soon.

I wish I could just walk away from this mess and come back in 3 years time when we're killing it but I just fucking can't. It's like the worse we get the more addicted I become

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every hour or so for a quick check in..
Between here and FB..I just wanna see ‘BREAKING NEWS’ or ‘SIGNING NEWS’
The anxiety comes from the possibility of getting to the end of the first line and regretting reading it

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Waaaaaaaay too fucking much that's for sure. I'm always at my PC so sometimes I'm checking in every 30 minutes just hoping to see an official signing thread. We've haven't had any good news for ages so you'd imagine we'll get something soon.

I wish I could just walk away from this mess and come back in 3 years time when we're killing it but I just fucking can't. It's like the worse we get the more addicted I become
I’d rather follow a shit team come good than a
Team like Melbourne.
Constant winning is boring.
Winning from an underdog position is d illest. Most fly when you’re expecting to lose and win, or go on a streak.
Tell me that game against the Sharks fo sho wasn’t one of the greatest and most satisfying games since we was last in the finals yo.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also as a Queensland supporter, I lost interest in it when we just kept winning and winning, so I’m happy that New South Wales come back, it’s better to lose then win than to always win

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d rather follow a shit team come good than a
Team like Melbourne.
Constant winning is boring.
Winning from an underdog position is d illest. Most fly when you’re expecting to lose and win, or go on a streak.
Tell me that game against the Sharks fo sho wasn’t one of the greatest and most satisfying games since we was last in the finals yo.
English please...I'm a metal head so I don't understand gangsta rap lingo

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
English please...I'm a metal head so I don't understand gangsta rap lingo
I thought you said you were Lebanese?
No such thing as al ebamese metalhead.
It’s all RnB and gangsta rap, or guys with very Arabic names who look like this you see advertised on posters around Granville.
121CD484-A6F5-4938-A1C7-9CEFD8BAFABF.jpeg

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you said you were Lebanese?
No such thing as al ebamese metalhead.
It’s all RnB and gangsta rap, or guys with very Arabic names who look like this you see advertised on posters around Granville.
View attachment 25223
I'm a Leb....a REAL leb. Most of the lebs I know are metal heads so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Literally any moment I have a phone or PC near me it's become quite addicting. I also think I may be a masochist