how many players do the rabbits want

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they seem to be linked to getting every off contract player in the game. now they want contracted players too.

is there salary cap infinity $$$$$$$$$$$$

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i dont know how teams can afford to loose big name players and then be able to sign some other big name player.

eg. ben kennedy leaving manly sign ben creagh...how come if we loose asotasi we cant go sign some other big name player?

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really, who have they got to start with? I can't imagine the current team asking for much so you'd assume Souths would have quite a bit of $$$ to play with. Who's confirmed? David Kidwell, Nigel Vagana...i assume Peachy will get a run....They're talking to Roy....I can't see anyone in their lineup that threatens the salary cap. Who have I missed? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sutton would be on abit, as would Adam MacDougll and probably Joe Galuvao

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they have alot of players off contract including Adam MacDougll

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much could Jason Smith ask for? Seriously...I can't see them being over the 'cap....

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
mitchusonfire said:
i dont know how teams can afford to loose big name players and then be able to sign some other big name player.

eg. ben kennedy leaving manly sign ben creagh...how come if we loose asotasi we cant go sign some other big name player?
Well, for starters Ben Creagh wouldn't draw as much money as what BK would.

And on the Souths issue, one would think that with the Cap being increased, and with their current crop, they would have A LOT of coins to spare.

With MacDougal leaving, that would probably knock out 350 - 400 k aswell.

So that really leaves only Cusack, Hegarty and Sutton getting a decent amount of money.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ozman said:
can they even afford to be over the cap?
They are worth less than the new $4 million dollar cap, so definitely not

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they would have plenty of money left on the cap but they just seem to go for every player possible. they are so desperate. teams pick a player they think would be good for club and have potential. souths just pick every player.

the way they played today and every other game apart from tghe few wins they've had over the years, any player who signs with them is throwing there career away.

there would be many of players who regret signing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.