• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On average how many hours sleep do you have a night/day?

What is your preffered and what is too much?

Me, if I don't get my 8 hours, 7 minimum, then I'm grumpy and feel like shit the whole day.
I'm not a morning person either.

In saying that anything more than 10 and I wake up with a ****ed back. Used to be a able to sleep for half a day, can't do that anymore

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
During the week I average 5 - 6 hours per night.

On the weekends I can do 10.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Im usually 5-6. Every so often I go 11-12.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was recently working two full time jobs which left me about 4 hours to sleep regularly for about 1 year. I had to give it up but the lasting effect of working such long hours is that my brain wakes me up after 5 hours sleep regardless of if i'm tired. Sometimes on the weekend i can snack and go back to sleep for another 5 hours though. I don't really get enough sleep.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The other week when away I was getting about 3 hrs sleep a night.

I normally get to bed around 2am, and get up at 8:30am. I'm not one to sleep in normally, but if I have too little sleep I'll just zonk out and sleep through any alarm.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a three alarm system for just such occasions. first two are my phone right next to me, the third is across the room and impervious to damage from thrown objects.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends on my morning prayer time. I go to bed between 10.30 & 11.00. Morning prayer can be from 4ish in summer to around 5.30 in winter (this is the time of year now).

But due to Ramadan, have been getting up at 4.30 so currently managing between 5 - 6 hours a night.

I will get about 9 on Sunday.

Btw read an article recently that said its not the length of time you sleep but rather ensuring you wake up at the end of your sleep cycle which they say goes for between 80 - 90mins. I have to agree. If alarm goes off during deep slumber then doesn't matter if you have had 10 hours sleep, you will be bummed.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
If I were to score my sleeping routine over the last 20 years out of 0-100 (0 being bad, 100 being perfect) ... it'd get about an "11".

I grab what I can get, when I can get it.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you have kids you get what you get.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not even gonna try to answer the poll...my patterns are all over the place.....

Anywhere from 2-6 hours on weeknights and anywhere between 4 and 12 hours on weekends

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I get about 6 hours sleep on most nights.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually I get between 6-7hrs, but of late only 3-4hrs. Such a cranky f*ck of late, so over not sleeping, even using some help doesn't do nothing. And worst of all I have that god damn restless legs sh*t, so I get even less sleep cause it drives me crazy. Need a mallet maybe that'll help.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I aim to get 7-8 hours a night. But I have serious problems getting to sleep early. On the weekend, I work nights as a bouncer, so I often get to bed at around 5am-6am the following morning after closing up and doing the cleanup etc. But during the week I have uni and most days I start at about 8am or 9am. So I have to either wake up with minimal sleep on Sunday to ensure I'll be tired to get to sleep at night to be up early on Monday, or I have to lie in bed for hours on Sunday trying to fall asleep, failing, and then being exhausted come Monday and generally skipping my 8am Law lecture.

Today I purposely slept in till 12pm because I'm going to be up till around 4-5am Saturday morning with work, and then I'll get home, sleep 5 hours and then have to be up by 10am as I have a powerlifting competition tomorrow.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's why I'm on here because I can't sleep lol Beats infomercials that try to sell you shit lol
I have a very busy lifestyle, girlfriend, work, social life, gym, footy etc. But I will always have time for the Kennel :grinning: hahaha

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
getting 6 Hours sleep a night! Weekends I do All-Nighters Sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.