How long would it take for you to be perma-banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

mongoose moderator is like the pope becoming muslim

im just sayin

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
about 10 infractions

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
I believe that mongoose would be a fair and non-partial moderator.

Dalger would only be the first to go on the basis of frequent and consistent infractions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can perm ban anyone if you ask me nicely. But the request has to come form the person that wants it..

P

Paint.

I can perm ban anyone if you ask me nicely. But the request has to come form the person that wants it..
Moe, can you pretty please perma ban me?

Or not. Whichever, really.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
This would thread is on the premise that I wouldnt be fair. I think Moe is a below average mod who doesnt take things seriously enough most of the time, but he doesnt hold a grudge or go looking for someone to target. I would be the same, except I would be 10x better overall.
Huh? and why does Mesk always post that nonsense?

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you dont take steroids, you have to actually go to the gym and pencil neck sissy boys like you dont go anywhere near it.
look, i know your mad that you live on the internet and have nothing better to do with your life except make online gangs because your lonely its ok, one day you will find a way off it.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
says you who come online to spam the same crap in my threads only and boast about taking steroids. ps- look at your post count compared to mine.

see ya
now now, every non spastic knows posting in the lounge dosnt add to your post count. you basically live on this forum so i would estimate you have posted about 200000 times in the lounge? amirite i think so.

see ya

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
you can spot a rookie who's been using the shocker, he walks around with a pinkie that's brown

Status
Not open for further replies.