How long will Flanagan last at 7?

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I give him to half time and be hooked

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I can totally understand the thrown under the bus comments but the kid a genuine 7… well supposed to be. He played for sharks, roosters in the 7 so it’s not like he is a junior coming up the ranks fresh. If he is serious about cementing his spot, a blow out score shouldn’t be the end of him. His performance will be based purely on that, his performance. You can’t get much worse then what we have had to deal with so if flano comes out like he has since he has signed with us then yes he can kiss his bulldog career goodbye. If he wants to stick around and cement his spot as the 7 then show something on Sunday. Simple

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You're delusional bud. Best player in the team the past 4 games. Are your eyes glued on? or do you have one of those old vintage TV's that operate in slow motion?
BABAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAH ur cooked, pass the bong my boy jesus christ.

Mattreneeandgus

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're delusional bud. Best player in the team the past 4 games. Are your eyes glued on? or do you have one of those old vintage TV's that operate in slow motion?
Mate you’re kidding yourself, JMK constantly kills any attack we have, no vision, no pass, no bloody idea, all he is good for is a run from dummy half when opposition is tired, and that is the thing you and a few others remember, not the horrid slow passes, not getting the ball to our backs in good ball areas, running himself when we have an overlap, the bloke is a disaster, give Cook the chance

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett is a fuck wit. That being said he bought Flanagan in. We are paying him decent coin he should see him out the rest of the year. It’s not hard to see that he’s the best fit for Burton. If only we trained and trialled with them next to each other. Also I don’t care at this point who plays the 7 I just want us to win and be competitive. Atm we are being laughed at by the whole NRL world. We have talent all over the park and Barrett can’t get anything going. He will always was and will be nothing more than some real coaches assistant