Opinion How long does Dean Pay have in 2020?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Making the eight itself is a miracle. This would be like Leicester City winning the Premier League.
I'm hoping Carlton will take out the premiership against Collingwood this year. We can all dream.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They don't have real opinions, they just form an argument in favour of whatever decision the club/coach makes and twist facts.
FMD that tampon is getting a bit old, you better wring it out and use it over again!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly the response I expected to get from the bloke who whinged all season about Nu Brown not getting a run. Where is Nu playing this year? Surely he’s got a contract already?
He’s playing on the construction site with his good mate Lichaa lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The first game against the eels is massive. They have a strong squad this year and if we can cause an upset it will be a perfect start. A game I can’t wait for.

Go the bulldogs
Well the Eels have to start choking from somewhere, they might as well set the bar with us first up! Wouldn’t that be lovely ahhh

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well the Eels have to start choking from somewhere, they might as well set the bar with us first up! Wouldn’t that be lovely ahhh
beat them last time and we will do it again

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
good for 2020 for sure. Hoping we can get to 13 wins this season!!