How in the f... can you be penalised for a shoulder charge that doesn't connect ?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I saw it live and I was like, he missed the bloke, how the heck can you get I trouble for that?

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have captain challenged that. Never touched him.

Ref must think it's like charging someone for attempted murder.
I was going to like your post until I read they should of challenged it should of been play on. Elliot shouldn't of challenged either 5 seconds to go is stupid.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What is your view on the ref telling our player to stop being aggressive, when on the other end walker gets away with an elbow to the head
How long have you been watching the game Alzz? 50/50 calls have been around forever and always will be. You win some, you lose some. Doesn’t make it an ‘agenda’ - because that’s conspiracy crap 101. We are not good enough, it’s that simple. I had higher hopes for 2021 as we all did after 3 years of hell but here we are. How about focussing on the fact we need about 4 quality signings and bring some more juniors through to get a better balance in the roster. This is not the NRL or referees against us, this is a club that still has some very significant challenges to solve, end of.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How long have you been watching the game Alzz? 50/50 calls have been around forever and always will be. You win some, you lose some. Doesn’t make it an ‘agenda’ - because that’s conspiracy crap 101. We are not good enough, it’s that simple. I had higher hopes for 2021 as we all did after 3 years of hell but here we are. How about focussing on the fact we need about 4 quality signings and bring some more juniors through to get a better balance in the roster. This is not the NRL or referees against us, this is a club that still has some very significant challenges to solve, end of.
Even though you are right we are still copping some diabolical calls and have not got many 50/50 calls all season. The 6 again rule has changed the game to a point where underdogs are less likely to win.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You didn’t answer my question

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Even though you are right we are still copping some diabolical calls and have not got many 50/50 calls all season. The 6 again rule has changed the game to a point where underdogs are less likely to win.
I’m not a huge fan of the 6-again rule but again we can’t blame that - other teams have adapted and are winning. Every issue points to the fact that our squad simply isn’t up to shape and talking about agendas etc is just nonsense. We must own and fix our problems.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You didn’t answer my question
Stop diverting Alzz. One or two calls are not the issue. It’s the same as last week when you said you’d leave the forum if we got more than one penalty because there’s some Ben Cummins conspiracy against the Bulldogs. Well guess what we did get more than one penalty (and you’re still here). The fact we are giving away so many restarts is 95% on us. Face it. Own it. The problem is our club. We need further changes.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As disappointed as we are,that our team is not competing at the moment,the referee dint loose us the game,the referee dint stop us scoring,for me the way to stop the rot,is to bring in some new forwards,sticking with the current lot,with the exception of heatherington,is a total waste bring in doorey,bring in seumanufagai,persist with topine,it’s unfortunate that the other prop at Mounties Rennie,he looks the goods,is not in our 30.