How Good?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By looking at his play, I am 100% confident CC has told him to ease himself in.

We haven't seen anything yet. He will be a kennel favourite.
Yep, I said it last week. CC has definitely told him to settle into the team first. This week he has taken some kick pressure off burton and we could see the rewards with more quality from burton

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep, I said it last week. CC has definitely told him to settle into the team first. This week he has taken some kick pressure off burton and we could see the rewards with more quality from burton
I've watched him play every game bar 1 since he joined us. He will make everyone say Barba who?

Actually he is the male version of Barba, loves the contact and folding ***** in half.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Got video of these tackles? Was listening on the radio when he snapped Foran. Commentators loved it!!
No I am no good with posting that stuff but hopefully someone else does

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
18 years old crunching Foran making light work of Fafita. Has a running game and wasn’t shy to put a few kicks in all of that in his arsenal at such a young age I think we finally found a good one. Starting 5/8 till season end no doubt handled a full 80 to brilliant.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch Burton improve more and more as KO is unshackled by CC.

Threats on both sides, can kick from both sides which means Burton can finally run more. Then add KOs runs and we are looking good.
Wasn’t sure about his combination with Burton at seven but that combination has real legs in the future the more they learn their rolls and each other’s game the better they will get.
Wasn’t convinced about moving Burton to seven
But it has worked pretty well.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was a gutsy win, nice to see the boys happy when those try’s were scored. Won’t make the 8 this year and few more wins like that keeps us from the dreaded wooden spoon, more improvement next year to come as well.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was a gutsy win, nice to see the boys happy when those try’s were scored. Won’t make the 8 this year and few more wins like that keeps us from the dreaded wooden spoon, more improvement next year to come as well.
I agree scoob, don’t think we will make the eight, but I am not writing it off completely,it’s a tight comp and if we go on a little run after the bye who knows. But I am just glad we are competitive considering all the shit that’s gone against us this year.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't get over how good he is in D for an 18 year old, let alone a half. Surely he'll end up transitioning into a lock at some stage?
Oh God. Not prince Lewis all over again.

Surely if he is a good half we actually leave him in the halves for the next 10 years

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
45=,%-
Oh God. Not prince Lewis all over again.

Surely if he is a good half we actually leave him in the halves for the next 10 years
Hope so. I just sorta get damaging forward vibes from him but I've been wrong many times before lol