How Good?

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defensively at 18 this guy is a freak, just want to see more in attack but that will come with experience, really bright signs! Rare you see an 18 year old so strong in defence
100percent defense is the hard part for a lot of players , attack will come once we get some meter eaters and gains some confidence.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't get over how good he is in D for an 18 year old, let alone a half. Surely he'll end up transitioning into a lock at some stage?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Defensively at 18 this guy is a freak, just want to see more in attack but that will come with experience, really bright signs! Rare you see an 18 year old so strong in defence
It’s the key for young halves if they can sack up in D the rest will follow. The only exception I have ever seen to this rule was flange.

Mozzie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love his D but I am looking forward to seeing his running game. The kid needs a little more time to settle into first grade. In with the big fish now.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Love his D but I am looking forward to seeing his running game. The kid needs a little more time to settle into first grade. In with the big fish now.
By looking at his play, I am 100% confident CC has told him to ease himself in.

We haven't seen anything yet. He will be a kennel favourite.