CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watched the first half him and Flanagan both awful haha
I'm not too fussed with Schoupp, everyone was mostly strong until the collapse in the second half. Our roster is just inferior and games are going to blow out against the top sides that can put on points.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not too fussed with Schoupp, everyone was mostly strong until the collapse in the second half. Our roster is just inferior and games are going to blow out against the top sides that can put on points.
Yeah I agree whole team just outmatched and couldn’t dig themselves out I think Allen is a flop but I’d rather schoupp grow in reserve grade for a bit not fussed if he keeps getting picked tho even though the second half today was dreadful still good to see the boys compete a bit more than earlier in the season

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I like him. A few too many errors today and gave up in the end but so did a lot of other players. I think he's our best centre (pre Naden, need to see how he goes)

Malla

Reaction score
I like him. A few too many errors today and gave up in the end but so did a lot of other players. I think he's our best centre (pre Naden, need to see how he goes)
Has a bit to learn to be a good first grader but he has the attitude and mindset for it.
I think his future is in the back row

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has a bit to learn to be a good first grader but he has the attitude and mindset for it.
I think his future is in the back row
He's got the size for it, would work well there. I think i read he played juniors in the back row?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Morgan Harper had a great 1st game for us and his 2nd game wasn't a good one. He got crucified for his 2nd game and never played for us again but now look at him, he's doing a job for Manly.

So give Schoupp time

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Morgan Harper had a great 1st game for us and his 2nd game wasn't a good one. He got crucified for his 2nd game and never played for us again but now look at him, he's doing a job for Manly.

So give Schoupp time
One thing I like is that he can easily handle the physicality of the NRL at 19 years old and likes to get in amongst it

From all his Youtube clips he looks like he has plenty of attack in him so give him time and I think he will develop nicely

Malla

Reaction score

So give Schoupp time
Agree, but I think Schoupp has shown more in his first few games already. As you said need to persist with Schoupp.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like him. was strong in patches but made errors which is expected given his experience.
I think we need to persist with him next year with Naden taking the other centre spot.
Given his strength i think he will be able to draw defenders then pass to JAC....BOOM trytime!! lol

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Not much chop" according to some numpty......... The kid could be anything, just needs to gain a bit of experience and confidence. He will be one of our best in the coming seasons.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Not much chop" according to some numpty......... The kid could be anything, just needs to gain a bit of experience and confidence. He will be one of our best in the coming seasons.
He has been going really well. Runs hard and tackles well.

Doesn’t exactly have elite halves creating opportunities for him either