Opinion How good is JAC?!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched his mid-week presser and I can't believe how good he is, but I'm not even talking about what he does on the field. That's good too, but I'm talking about the way he promotes the club.

When we signed him, I never imagined he'd be such a great buy, because I didn't expect all the off field stuff he does and says. He kept on saying how good the fans are and how much he loves the club and Belmore, and how he/they want to perform for the fans. I know most will say "don't talk about it, just do it", but JAC has been one of our best all year and more influential than most wingers usually are, so I think it hits when he says it. I'm sure all the players don't want to be hopeless losers.

I just love how he talks about the club, fans and Belmore. Really makes you want to get out to the ground and support them.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gotta be made captain,said more in ten weeks than jacko has spoken in ten years. I think the refs would listen to JAC with more respect than jacko also,he nevers seems to question them at all,where JAC would be reminding them about their decisions all game. I think he would make a fantastic leader of out team.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Addo-Carr is exactly the kind of leader on and off the field we need more of. He's embraced the club from day one as if he's been here for five years. His attitude couldn't be better despite walking into a shitstorm.

He gets a tonne of respect for all of the above and how much passion he shows every time he plays. You can't put a value on everything that he brings to the club.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be captain now, wouldnt hurt jackos form to get bench minutes anyway so doesn’t allways have to be on field cos his captain

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For starters he is a rep player. He must be the only rep player we've signed for ages.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
If we made JAC a muslim vegan lesbian antifa activist even the Sluttons would struggle to penalize us and if they did he could pull the old "nar, you're just penalizing me because I'm indigenous brah" card.
Only then will we win our next penalty count lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cant believe we bought him but we cant get him the ball quick in an attacking raid.
Try him at centre or fullback asap.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fox is the leader of this club, the moment he kissed the Doggies badge when he went in for the try is the moment we knew what it meant to him to be here. Was just beautiful. And you know he wants success, and to be here and be apart of the rising from the ashes, you can’t not LOVE the FOX, and he’s OURS.best thing to happen for the BULLDOGS for years.!!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody could’ve told him he had shit in his beard lol
It was like moley in Austin Powers lol. I couldn't stop looking at it. Also coughs and cracks up about it. Weird unit.

Thanks for posting the vid @Dingo

He also said he was in bed for 4 days (with flu) yet still wanted to play. If only we had more of these types of players. With all the talk about "bulldogs dna" etc, this to me is it. It's the love and passion for the badge, the people and place (Belmore) and the desire to play no matter what, and go as hard as possibl. I've never lived anywhere near Belmore, but love it. I currently live a few hundred km away. It doesn't matter though, It's our spiritual home and I must have been to the ground 50 times. Been to the leagues club a few times too (once post-match mingling with the players) and just have great memories of the joint. Baa's final game, awesome crowds playing at night, the streets around the club after we won in 04 and the team on the bus (fuck that was good). The hill on a sunny day.

No wonder Josh loves it and wishes there were more suburban games. He's gonna love it even more playing there as a doggy for the first time. Man, I'm tempted to drive the 4 hours myself!

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah very impressive, and played well first up as well.
Ray is a vet now so it's not surprising he can speak well. I've seen his interviews a few times, so I knew his recent one would be worth watching. As for his game on the weekend, I'm so happy he got through it and he was actually better than I expected. Would be hard to play after being out so long with such a difficult injury. Always liked him and hope he can have a good end to his career.