How elite agents do business (The Matt Burton exit strategy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No anger here, and after reading even 10% of your posts and comments on TK here there’s not a lot to resent.

Would be nice if you contributed some intelligent Bulldogs information and chat once in a while like so many other doggies fans on TK do, instead of the pages and pages of relentless trolling baiting and dribble that you write ..

If you truely believe you’re intelligent, try adding something worthwhile to TK for a change ..
Most of the old timers love the gun. I don’t care about what the joyless hatters think. You’re all boring. Your comment has even been liked by joint presidents of the dull squad. Lol

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of the old timers live the gun. I don’t care about what the joyless hatters think. You’re all boring. You’d comment has even been liked by joint presidents of the dull squad. Lol

Look, if you’re going to continue to push how intelligent you are, probably best you stop staring at yourself in the mirror, and spend a bit more time learning how to spell ..

Most of the old timers don’t “live” the gun ..

And when you say you don’t care what the joyless “hatters” think.

Are you saying you don’t care about people who make hats?

because I’m confused ..

And what does “you’d” comment has been liked mean ?

Is that Swahili or is it ice o’clock time already ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Look, if you’re going to continue to push how intelligent you are, probably best you stop staring at yourself in the mirror, and spend a bit more time learning how to spell ..

Most of the old timers don’t “live” the gun ..

And when you say you don’t care what the joyless “hatters” think.

Are you saying you don’t care about people who make hats?

because I’m confused ..

And what does “you’d” comment has been liked mean ?

Is that Swahili or is it ice o’clock time already ?
Lol I’ve just come back from the pub and have had a few. Who do you think you are? The typo police?

And if you don’t know what hatters means, it’s time you got with the program, La familiar.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I’ve just come back from the pub and have had a few. Who do you think you are? The typo police?

And if you don’t know what hatters means, it’s time you got with the program, La familiar.

Normally I wouldn’t give a shit,

But considering how you keep spruiking on about how intelligent you are, you’d think whether you’d had a few or not you’d still be able to spell basic words correctly …

hatter

noun: hatter; plural noun: hatters
a person who makes and sells hats.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve just come back from the pub and have had a few.
Clearly not taking your pre-season fitness seriously.

Were you there with you mate Herb and was there nudity and belting out Sweet Caroline involved?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Clearly not taking your pre-season fitness seriously.

Were you there with you mate Herb and was there nudity and belting out Sweet Caroline involved?
Preseason doesn't start for the 'gun until 2023, baby! Boom...swoosh!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Preseason doesn't start for the 'gun until 2023, baby!
Maybe that’s where you’re going wrong.
I didn’t see you playing in the World Cup?
You’ve been on holidays since September.
Earn ya keep, Kyle! :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Normally I wouldn’t give a shit,

But considering how you keep spruiking on about how intelligent you are, you’d think whether you’d had a few or not you’d still be able to spell basic words correctly …

hatter

noun: hatter; plural noun: hatters
a person who makes and sells hats.
The dictionary is just a box academic elites want to put us in. You like living in a box? Have fun with that, hamster! Maybe to academics can get you a little wheel for exercise.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Maybe that’s where you’re going wrong.
I didn’t see you playing in the World Cup?
You’ve been on holidays since September.
Earn ya keep, Kyle! :-).
Thought about putting my hand up for Ireland, but next one is in three years....that should be enough time for me to take Nathan's job.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's spelt 'Kay Sarah
At the risk of sounding like one of these hatters, who has to keep making his hats, even the mighty "Gun looks a goose when he corrects someone else's post and gets it wrong.

It's que sera (sera) from the Spanish.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thought about putting my hand up for Ireland, but next one is in three years....that should be enough time for me to take Nathan's job.
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
Maybe shoot for Origin first?
Yes, I realise that’s also Nathan’s job, but, let’s remain realistic - you know, like when your dad realistically cheated the cap to win the 2016 title :-).

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like one of these hatters, who has to keep making his hats, even the mighty "Gun looks a goose when he corrects someone else's post and gets it wrong.

It's que sera (sera) from the Spanish.
No, it's kay Sarah..... taken from an abbreviation of the word okay, and a 14th century hypochondriac named Sarah....as in it's ok, Sarah, whatever will be will be.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
Maybe shoot for Origin first?
Yes, I realise that’s also Nathan’s job, but, let’s remain realistic - you know, like when your dad realistically cheated the cap to win the 2016 title :-).
Nothin' wrong with a little boost juice, baby. Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.