How elite agents do business (The Matt Burton exit strategy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Whoops @Flanagun. Lock thread :-).
So this plan is for 2028 lol
Not even an elite agent will get Flanagan another contract here
What happened to Flanaguns reading of Burton's body language and comments that supposedly showed how much he hated the club and his teammates and he'd already made up his mind about leaving???

Could Flanagun's powers of fortune telling and being a body language expert be wrong? That can't be....
Lollll.... even now the jig is up and my bait is past its use by date I'm still triggering you melonheads. That's the way we do it, baby... Boom!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lollll.... even now the jig is up and my bait is past its use by date I'm still triggering you melonheads. That's the way we do it, baby... Boom!
So you admit to being a massive troll but always deny being a troll in regards to Flanagan, Okunbur, Allan etc. Hmmm

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Since @Flanagun doesn’t take on the line, I don’t think he got close enough to read Burto’s body language.

Now, speaking of exit strategies: Flanno 2024 :-).
Can we agree on something just once? Why the fuck 2024? 2023 please!!!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can we agree on something just once? Why the fuck 2024? 2023 please!!!
I meant end of 2023, elsewhere for 2024 :-).
Not sure anyone else available this year and why pay twice. This is the only realistic option I think.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So you admit to being a massive troll but always deny being a troll in regards to Flanagan, Okunbur, Allan etc. Hmmm
I've been fishing a few times, but I'd never call myself a fisherman. I admit nothing of the sort.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I meant end of 2023, elsewhere for 2024 :-).
Not sure anyone else available this year and why pay twice. This is the only realistic option I think.
I don’t care if it’s now but worst case it’s September! Don’t make it worse please.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
No player is worth more than the team. We will offer him what he's worth. In saying the is going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.