News How Dogs found, lost and refound Jacob Kiraz.

J_Cooper

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His running style is what makes him hard to tackle because he’s all over the place. The kid has decent speed and actually runs into the opposite like a forward!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
His running style is what makes him hard to tackle because he’s all over the place. The kid has decent speed and actually runs into the opposite like a forward!
Was wondering how much zip he has, Josh Addo should teach him how to intercept, haven't seen him in a drag race for a while.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucken putrid cûnts, I’ve seen it all. Finding flaws in a fucken 19 year olds running game, a kid who has X factor, showed up the whole team in his debut and bleeds blue and white

make me sick u flops

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucken putrid cûnts, I’ve seen it all. Finding flaws in a fucken 19 year olds running game, a kid who has X factor, showed up the whole team in his debut and bleeds blue and white

make me sick u flops
Fuck you're a special kind of stupid lol

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Needs be playing centre and not wing tbh. He literally creates chances and is by far and away our best centre but yet is played on the wing

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Needs be playing centre and not wing tbh. He literally creates chances and is by far and away our best centre but yet is played on the wing
Plays on the wing because there isn't another competent winger at the club to replace him, can't believe how fucked we are on the wing. Hands down he is out best centre right now though, centre just suits his strengths so much better. He gets that bit of extra room to build his momentum and once he starts throwing his knee and elbows all over the place and it's hard for the defence to contain him. We saw it last week against the Titans, literally broke the line out of nothing with some early ball.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Note to self, never wear skin coloued pants like Josh Renolds in photo with Kiraz, he looks like he has a mannequins lower body.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Jesus. Why two massive photos of Pamela

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he is our fullback .Has x factor and would be even better with more ball in his hands .Hope ciraldo shares the same vision .

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He's had a bit of a break out in an ordinary team and shows some promise like RSmith. But I reckon Kiraz has got Smith covered in the heart the department he is a real dog of a **** :hearteyes: