How does this work (technerds assist)

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It looks like a face plate/cover for a phone but it actually plays games?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Couldn't imagine it having much grunt under the hood. It would probably be able to emulate Gameboy and NES at best.

Guessing it has a little chargeable battery in it that would require separate charging too.

I love the concept though. As much as it looks cool, I feel it would be a better gaming experience if you just played the emulated games from the Android phone itself.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you owned one, the novelty would wear off within about 48 hours.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude I still play SEGA Master System games on my laptop...
I still play the original sega master system with the built in Alex the kid, an the mega drive lol.. I went an bought them cos I Got sick of the ps4 all the time, something diff, good fun reliving childhood haha..!!

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I still play the original sega master system with the built in Alex the kid, an the mega drive lol.. I went an bought them cos I Got sick of the ps4 all the time, something diff, good fun reliving childhood haha..!!
Mega Drive was the shit back in the day. Still got mine and about 50 cartridges for it. Shinobi, Outrun, Madden '92 to '96 (my favourites), Cyberball (like NFL but you play it with robots and you get a certain amount of time to score before the robot blows up), Terminator 2 etc.

Wahesh

Reaction score
You got the re-release of the Mega Drive right bro?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Mega Drive was the shit back in the day. Still got mine and about 50 cartridges for it. Shinobi, Outrun, Madden '92 to '96 (my favourites), Cyberball (like NFL but you play it with robots and you get a certain amount of time to score before the robot blows up), Terminator 2 etc.
Keep those cartridges mate, they'd be worth a small fortune now.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You got the re-release of the Mega Drive right bro?
Nope bought the original off this collector fella, got about 15 games with it as well. Cost me some coin , but was worth it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The late 80's to mid 90's were good times for gaming theres no doubt about it.

I actually went back to playing my PlayStation.

Its mainly due to depression and having no real direction in life why I choose to play PlayStation again.

If I could find something better to do with more purpose in life then I would do that instead.

Video games are good to waste our pointless lives away.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wish I still had mine it was a great console for it's time. I even had the 32x plug in thingy that looked like a mushroom so I could play Doom.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The late 80's to mid 90's were good times for gaming theres no doubt about it.

I actually went back to playing my PlayStation.

Its mainly due to depression and having no real direction in life why I choose to play PlayStation again.

If I could find something better to do with more purpose in life then I would do that instead.

Video games are good to waste our pointless lives away.
Build something perhaps?
Model cars or timber boats?
Fix lawn mowers, cheap as.
There are hobbies you need next to no funds for.
I dunno, whatever you fancy.
You can just about build or teach yourself anything with the help of youtube and other online resources.
Depression is real, sometimes crippling, some times fatal.
I have experience with depression and anxiety and a shitload of other things that werent healthy.
No longer take meds or see doctors etc.
I have a music room were I build/rebuild stuff. Gives me a sense of accomplishment.
Beats watching TV or playing video games for long periods of time. In saying that I think most things are ok in moderation.
Everyone's different.
My hobby could be seen as escapism. Im not hurting anyone. It helps me with motivation to do the shit I dont want to do cause Im negative by nature.
Think we all need an escape or something to do for ourselves.
Some go to the Gym, I spend hours reading boring schematics and soldering.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Build something perhaps?
Model cars or timber boats?
Fix lawn mowers, cheap as.
There are hobbies you need next to no funds for.
I dunno, whatever you fancy.
You can just about build or teach yourself anything with the help of youtube and other online resources.
Depression is real, sometimes crippling, some times fatal.
I have experience with depression and anxiety and a shitload of other things that werent healthy.
No longer take meds or see doctors etc.
I have a music room were I build/rebuild stuff. Gives me a sense of accomplishment.
Beats watching TV or playing video games for long periods of time. In saying that I think most things are ok in moderation.
Everyone's different.
My hobby could be seen as escapism. Im not hurting anyone. It helps me with motivation to do the shit I dont want to do cause Im negative by nature.
Think we all need an escape or something to do for ourselves.
Some go to the Gym, I spend hours reading boring schematics and soldering.
I spend a lot of time reading.

I guess I just cut myself off from a toxic relationship and am worried if I put myself out there I'll just attract another good for nothing toxic woman?

I have found a non toxic woman.
21 years old, never smoked,never drank alcohol or done drugs. (Willing to bet theres something else she hasn't done also?).

I'll hit her up on sunday to see if she wants to go out with me?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Super Nintendo Mario Kart.

I have never been beaten.

Thankyou and Good Day Sir/Madam/LGTBQYPKJGFDS

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Keep those cartridges mate, they'd be worth a small fortune now.
Sold all my Mega-Drive stuff off a few years back. Got only around $1000 or so from memory for the lot. That included 3x Mega-Drives (2x Model II, 1x Original), Sega CD Add-on, 32X Add-on, 5x working controllers and easily 50+ games still in their boxes (Not all great condition to be fair).

I hope they're in a better place. lol

EDIT: Some oldies I found of my stuff:
DSC_2222.JPG

DSC_2331.JPG

Last edited: