How do you Think Hughes will go as Captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Lol good old hughsey, i say good on him and congrads, i think he can pull it off. Hows the sharks pack looking anyone? ..i know the lineups kinda crazy, but its not really like other teams can build on it, who knows, might work really well

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Being captain doesn't really change anything I don't think.

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
captains no big deal imo. i mean week to week i see guys like mason and shifty talking heaps more then ryan does (not that i dont love bobcat god bless him).

as lon as he whinges enough to the ref to give our boys a breather when we need it he will do the job

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
i think so, maybe corey will step it up a bit, order everyone round a bit more, might change his game for the rest of the year, itll be great if he can provide more direction from his position

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
like i said before, i hope corey will be able to give us more direction from here on in, maybe this'll be the thing that sparks it?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
most of our penalties go against Hughes anyways... so atleast he will get the message when he is pulled up by the ref :p

kebbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
hopefully he'l lift n lead the boys

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
a change in captain isnt going to be enough to turn our form around.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
lol true true, whos out for the sharks in origin?

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
no one! spewing. i was thinking at least kimmorley or gallen would get picked but they are full strength.

by the way as a new south welshman i would be a lot more omfortable with kimmmorley then mullen pfft. he really doesnt impress me that much. gidley is a much better player.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
thats pretty ****house that none of them got picked..

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
no its a typo for guess...

im guessing ur typing is perfect?

Naji

CBF
Reaction score
lol no probs. :p

but where you referring to the manly game when we opted for the penalty instead of trying to score? coz as soon as we took the penalty i said that is gonna cost us coz it does not change a thing.

im GUSSING thats what your referring to? :p

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
lol no probs. :p

but where you referring to the manly game when we opted for the penalty instead of trying to score? coz as soon as we took the penalty i said that is gonna cost us coz it does not change a thing.

im GUSSING thats what your referring to? :p
Yes I was LOL

Like I said you guss right ;)

T

tallis12

I dont like Hughes as captain i would rather reni the wrecking ball!!!!:grinning: :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.