How do you think Des is spending his time these days ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's the kind of guy who's probably in denial and sitting at home doing stats on the games.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully, he's pitching to Gold Coast for the job and talking about how he's going bring the worlds best prop with him
He has been offered the NSW job-Fittler as assistant

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And didn't win shit, making it meaningless in the purpose of our club.

PS I hated him first! Lol
I dispute that. I think I hated him back in the barba days when he brought his expensive pet dinosaur over while paying our most valuable player junior wages

Old Dog 63

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hes neen earning a million dollars a year for at least the last 6 years. Economy? Doubt it.

Gold coast apparently have all but signed MacGuire so Dessy would be working out what to do with all his spare time next year, minute by minute.
Well if it wasn’t him then he has a twin brother....

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't Des go to Fiji with Tolman & Holland & meeting T-Rex there & all stay in the ONE room?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The person under stress is Dib, Des is probably enjoying his time off.

Dib needs to ensure Des is given the role of NSW coach by February or he's gone from the board.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because It's highly likely the club is liable for des's million dollar 2018 Contract ,Dib publically stated this.

So Dib is trying to negotiate with the NRL to give Hasler the NSW origin coaching position so then the club only pays the difference.

If he's successful it will work for him at election time but if he's not successful he's as good as gone because it was a monumental fuck up

Reactions: DT

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
On Bondi beach with a metal detector collecting shrapnel (coins).
I hated this guy and called for his head in 2014 but i don't like how dib screwed him . Just pay the guy.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Because It's highly likely the club is liable for des's million dollar 2018 Contract ,Dib publically stated this.

So Dib is trying to negotiate with the NRL to give Hasler the NSW origin coaching position so then the club only pays the difference.

If he's successful it will work for him at election time but if he's not successful he's as good as gone because it was a monumental fuck up
I think Dib and des made a deal. He will get jis money after the board election..if it comes out he owes or paid des 1 million Dib would get hammered and may cost him the board.

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
Des wasn't as bad as what some other coaching options might've been but he is gone now.
I believe he did his best for the club but it didn't work out , we move on.
He is however entitled to a payout any ANY of us in that situation would not only want but demand what is rightfully ours.
Dib is playing hardball because he's trying to save face against a backlash from voting members.
Unless we as a club settle the Hasler situation it will hover around well into next season.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Looks like Tillman will finally get that origin jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.