How do you tell someone in a nice way that they are stinkin

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not one to tell people how to live but there is a lady at work that emits a stench when she is in close proximity.

The beauty of email is you can communicate without going too close

But for the benefit of the workplace how do you tell people they are stinkin.

Some people just aren't as hygienic as you or I, they probably don't shower everyday, don't use deodorants, probably sleep with their dogs, smoke cigarettes or perhaps go on a morning jog before work.
Maybe they use bad quality perfume or deodorant like old Spice?

Is there anyone that is stinkin in your workplace, how did you muster up the courage to politely tell them they need to stop stinkin.
I just took a big stinkin shit that smells better than you!

Do you think that comment will cut the mustard?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my best mates was coming to work smelling really weird. The only word I could find to describe it was "musty".

Everyone noticed it but no one did anything until someone from another team complained (open plan office).

Our manager was a woman who was a bit younger than me and she asked me and my roomate (also worked together and both good mates with other guy) to say something because she felt it would be better coming from us.

We agreed but we had no idea how to do it. So we had a party and got really drunk then had a chat to him. It was awkward as fuck and I'm sure it crushed him knowing how many people were talking about this shit but whatever the smell was he fixed it. We assume he was doing something weird with his laundry or something as it wasn't a BO thing.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasting your time trying to insult me. I dish it out and I'm happy to take a bit back. (Watching love island whilst posting). Better off taking on the stinkin or the shorties, the renters perhaps or dog lovers

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's no nice way to tell someone they reek but if it comes to it say it.
fake stink tricks aside.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just took a big stinkin shit that smells better than you!

Do you think that comment will cut the mustard?
I had a large coffee first thing in the morning yesterday.

It didn't sit too well in the guts.
I was the first in to mess up the shoebox dunny after being freshly cleaned!

I heard two guys coming in to go for a piss both gasping for air.

I hate those situations its so hard to hold yourself from laughing and saying "yep thats my boy". Haha