Reaction score
You dont. Why do you want to?

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rights
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.

You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.

When you click on "contact us: nothing happens.

I've enjoyed my time on this forum but request my account deletion if that can happen.

Kind regards,

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Rights
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.

You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.

When you click on "contact us: nothing happens.

I've enjoyed my time on this forum but request my account deletion if that can happen.

Kind regards,

Happy to delete you if that is what you want, however please note this is what xenforo says when I go to delete you.

Please confirm that you want to delete the following:ALX25
Note:
This will not remove any content this user has already created.

If you choose to rename this user, the username on all of their content will be changed which can be used to anonymize their content to comply with the user's erasure rights under GDPR rules. The user's original name may still appear in quoted content.

So we can delete and rename you to something, but your content won't be deleted and quotes of your posts will still contain your name.

Do you want me to proceed? If yes do you want the rename option?

V

VeronaBeicy

Just as an FYI, most message boards wont let you delete your account outright because it will screw up every thread that you were involved in during your time here. You will also still remain in any posts by other users who