16. @Ecca
17. @TalDog

18. Boxer Jnr
19. ASSASSIN Jnr
20. Lil Miss MatstaDogg
21. MatstaDogg Jnr

Coach: @Mr 95%
Assistant Coach: @dogluva
We will give the league a run for it's money with our team. Even got the young ones as reserves for the future. Least we would do the jersey and club proud because we are all heart and bleed blue and white!!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the first time ever my roosters colleagues didn't even mention the game, before or after. This hurts the most.
If Pay has been told to give everyone a run in every position then it isn't his fault and he wont be sacked. If not he has to go.
It feels like most at the club knew 2019 would be a write off and are testing all options, the number of team changes is mind blowing.
Tough times ahead.
So are you saying the Anderson's and the Board have said he must rotate his team?

Going by posts on TK apparently the Board have nothing to do with day to day team decisions and rightly so. Plus, they are part timers running a professional footy club. And doesn't it show. Yeh, what a joke.

If the Anderson's are telling him how to coach then again, the club is a bigger joke than what I thought.

In saying that, I think Pay has been given full control to prove himself which til now he hasn't and gives the board (on the one day they are at the club) every reason to tell him his and only his performances have not met the standards expected.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sack Pay that’s how

Not rocket science

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Must say I’m shocked and appalled I’m not in there!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sign Flanagan and give him a war chest in 2021. All the deadwood cleared, Plodman, Idiott, Lichaa, Foran, Floptaila-Mariner, etc

We are going to have to cheat the cap to win a premiership again, that is a fact we have to face.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Sign Flanagan and give him a war chest in 2021. All the deadwood cleared, Plodman, Idiott, Lichaa, Foran, Floptaila-Mariner, etc

We are going to have to cheat the cap to win a premiership again, that is a fact we have to face.
Haha I like this, seems to work for most teams.

In seriousness we do need a 2009 style recruitment drive of leaders like Kimmorley, Hannant and Ennis

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hole needs to be 2m in circumference and a minimum 5m deep.

Throw Pay and his entire coaching staff into the hole.

Big 60m boom pump with 40 mpa concrete and 5% accelerator so the **** really goes off

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dwz and Foran sack the rest keep them 2.sack the rest start with pay and jackson

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dwz and Foran sack the rest keep them 2.sack the rest start with pay and jackson
I guess it's a cruel reflection of players being out of form, that you would speak of Jacko in such a way.

The guy who for 5 years has been our most reliable and hardest toiler and cried when receiving the club captaincy.

It reflects our current sad state of play tho and the "Football" Board must get hands on to help pull is up ...otherwise why have them :((

doggy bill

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So are you saying the Anderson's and the Board have said he must rotate his team?

Going by posts on TK apparently the Board have nothing to do with day to day team decisions and rightly so. Plus, they are part timers running a professional footy club. And doesn't it show. Yeh, what a joke.

If the Anderson's are telling him how to coach then again, the club is a bigger joke than what I thought.

In saying that, I think Pay has been given full control to prove himself which til now he hasn't and gives the board (on the one day they are at the club) every reason to tell him his and only his performances have not met the standards expected.
No. I'm not saying its the boards decision just trying to find a reason why Pay would turn the team over so regularly. Surely someone at the club would have pulled him up by now given the long term ramifications of his actions. Those ramifications being players looking to leave and the added difficulty in recruiting.
If it is all down to Pay then surely this is his 11th hour.