How do I use ...

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
there's a drop down menu for colours

if you just bought it, then i'd say it's still black text

pretty sure that has a refund option, but you only have a day or so to do it, maybe less

just refund it, then when you go to buy it, look for the drop down menu that says 'black' and click on it, then choose your colour

:grinning:

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
there's a drop down menu for colours

if you just bought it, then i'd say it's still black text

pretty sure that has a refund option, but you only have a day or so to do it, maybe less

just refund it, then when you go to buy it, look for the drop down menu that says 'black' and click on it, then choose your colour

:grinning:
Thanks man.

Appreciate it heaps.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Wait actually, how do I refund ? and the drop down menu didnt appear when I purchased it again. lol.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
hmm, gimme a few minutes

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ok, so from the top of the menu items on your page, you click on 'market'

then down the left hand side of that page, under 'forum items' click on 'user title'

down the right half of that page is your purchase options. where it says 'user title colour' it also has a link for 'item refundable', to which the link is 'yes' (in blue)

click on that for your refund. i think it's only 50% of the price paid, but not certain

once you've done that, go back through til you come to that page again and instead of clicking for refund, click on the heading 'user title colour'

on that page is your drop down menu for colour choice. make the choice and then click the tab 'purchase with kennel cash

here's a couple of screen shots. you'll see the colour choice drop down menu in the bottom right corner of the 2nd pic

if it still doesn't work, maybe there is something wrong with your account priveleges and admin will have to fix that

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
fark, can't read it at all lol

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it's just so bright and so yellow lol

it's a bit of a blur to the eyes. if i look up close enough i can see it i guess or if i highlight across it

i'm kicking back on my lounge with my monitor on a small table about 2 foot in front of me

i can see everything else fine, just that needs a bit more work

:p

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
LOL.

Yeah Im going to save up and change it to black LMAO. because I can't read it now either hahaha.