How do I tell a barista that he makes a shit coffee?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If only it was so easy. Where does it stop?

Just tell her she's fat? Tell the guy in IT he stinks, tell the old hag she's an ol hag?

I wish the world was like that and the truth could be told but everyone is so sensitive.

What could be a shit cup of coffee in my view could be a renters dream coffee.
Well, they say nothing hurts more than the truth.

With the other stuff, wouldn't tell a chick she is fat because they probably already know that but with the smelly guy, maybe he doesn't realise he stinks because he is used to his stink.

PS as a Security Manager, I have sent home smelly/dirty guards many times and straight out told them that they don't meet personal hygiene requirements. We had to even add it to our SOP's.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

With the other stuff, wouldn't tell a chick she is fat because they probably already know that but with the smelly guy, maybe he doesn't realise he stinks because he is used to his stink.

PS as a Security Manager, I have sent home smelly/dirty guards many times and straight out told them that they don't meet personal hygiene requirements. We had to even add it to our SOP's.
Geez I wish we had that in our SOP's where I work. Some of the Indians there smell riper than week-old fucken roadkill. Feel like drowning the bastards in Dettol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Geez I wish we had that in our SOP's where I work. Some of the Indians there smell riper than week-old fucken roadkill. Feel like drowning the bastards in Dettol.
Well all the guards I sent home were Indians...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If only it was so easy. Where does it stop?

Just tell her she's fat? Tell the guy in IT he stinks, tell the old hag she's an ol hag?

I wish the world was like that and the truth could be told but everyone is so sensitive.

What could be a shit cup of coffee in my view could be a renters dream coffee.
Anywhere you can find a Turk, a good coffee isn't far away.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Can I come work with you?
Can't stand people who stink.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Well all the guards I sent home were Indians...
Do all Indians have non-existent senses of smell or what? It's baffling. Surely no-one with a fully functioning sense of smell cops a whiff of themselves and thinks "you beaut, I smell like a skunk's bunghole!". I had an Indian chick work with me once and when I was walking in the wake of her putrid stink I actually dry-retched, shit a brick imagine going a bit of mouth-to-south on that pungent fanny! Even Evel Knievel wouldn't of been ballsy enough to attempt that

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do all Indians have non-existent senses of smell or what? It's baffling. Surely no-one with a fully functioning sense of smell cops a whiff of themselves and thinks "you beaut, I smell like a skunk's bunghole!". I had an Indian chick work with me once and when I was walking in the wake of her putrid stink I actually dry-retched, shit a brick imagine going a bit of mouth-to-south on that pungent fanny! Even Evel Knievel wouldn't of been ballsy enough to attempt that
Bahahahahaha it's funny coz it's true.

PS I thought nobody could match @south of heaven in comedy gold but fuck me you're catching up lol