How do i stun my neighbour into action?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FALSE ALARM

HE DID THE BACK BUT NOT THE FRONT

WTF!!

He left the council strip! Would have taken him another 2 mins..

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least you don't have remote control speakers near your yard so hicks can take turns trying to play God.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
FALSE ALARM

HE DID THE BACK BUT NOT THE FRONT

WTF!!

He left the council strip! Would have taken him another 2 mins..
The **** , your well with in your right to throw a molotov cocktail through his window now.
Take pictures

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's the odds that it's @Blue_boost house that needed the mowing & is blaming others.

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Blue_boost.... we need an AFTER shot now!

I mow my lawn with a Mustang.. seriously I do..

(a Victa Mustang).... and it's a friggin beast, although I need to replace the blades and I cannot get the bolts loose... so might be time to head to mower shop and get it serviced.
The blades on many brands of walk-behind mowers rotate to the right, the clockwise direction, when you are mowing. To remove the blade, you must turn the blade's retaining bolt to the left, or counterclockwise.

To loosen a nut or bolt that won't come off, start by spraying the connection with penetrating oil. Allow the oil to soak in for a time, then try loosening it with a wrench. To allow for more torque on the nut or bolt, slip a piece of metal pipe over the handle of the wrench to give you more leverage when turning it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Plot twist...

Blueboost is actually on the roof of his neighbours house drinking Cruisers, whilst that's his dad mowing the lawns!

The blades on many brands of walk-behind mowers rotate to the right, the clockwise direction, when you are mowing. To remove the blade, you must turn the blade's retaining bolt to the left, or counterclockwise.

To loosen a nut or bolt that won't come off, start by spraying the connection with penetrating oil. Allow the oil to soak in for a time, then try loosening it with a wrench. To allow for more torque on the nut or bolt, slip a piece of metal pipe over the handle of the wrench to give you more leverage when turning it.
I tried with my breaker bar.... nothing :( I'm afraid to give it much more incase I snap the bolt head.

Not helped by the fact you can't turn the mower over (or at least its a massive NO NO).

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy did 90% of the job but leaves tge council strip unmowed. What is that?

Dog act, turd on his door step

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I mow my lawn with a Mustang.. seriously I do..

(a Victa Mustang).... and it's a friggin beast, although I need to replace the blades and I cannot get the bolts loose... so might be time to head to mower shop and get it serviced.
PM @Blue_boost & ask for his neighbours address.

His neighbour doesn't use his mower that much. (It's a win for you.)

But it may not be a Victa Mustang.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plot twist...

Blueboost is actually on the roof of his neighbours house drinking Cruisers, whilst that's his dad mowing the lawns!

I tried with my breaker bar.... nothing :( I'm afraid to give it much more incase I snap the bolt head.

Not helped by the fact you can't turn the mower over (or at least its a massive NO NO).
Remember to disconnect the spark plug first

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where in fucks name did he dump the clippings
Funny thing is the **** has a compost bin

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Remember to disconnect the spark plug first
It's a 4 stroke, and apparently it's to do with the oil getting up into the heads and fouling the shit out of it. They mention it quite a number of times in the manual "DO NOT TILT MOWER".

Where in fucks name did he dump the clippings
On the decaying body of the last bloke that took photos of his backyard.

Funny thing is the **** has a compost bin
Which is where said body is currently decaying.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a 4 stroke, and apparently it's to do with the oil getting up into the heads and fouling the shit out of it. They mention it quite a number of times in the manual "DO NOT TILT MOWER".

On the decaying body of the last bloke that took photos of his backyard.

Which is where said body is currently decaying.
All makes perfect sense now, the ***** a lunatic

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yo Blue Boost I know a guy who can do the front for you. Want me to call him?

I reckon his lawn mower can keep up with your Camry too ;)