How do i stun my neighbour into action?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bare in mind my camry has a fresh set of 205/65/15 kumho tyres on it and a high flow panel filter.

Whilst your 518kw monster is sitting there burning tyres and running out of fuel, my "O2 advantage" multi valve quad cam 3.0 v6 will be darting away down the road sipping less than 9l/100km.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2fQ0O5Nqx7k&ved=2ahUKEwi5hJmvuaLeAhXEfX0KHS01DOsQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAU&usg=AOvVaw2i:confused:XmGSfeTX1HAAaSSAW
I miss single digit fuel economy, on a good day I get it down to 18L/100km, but when I drive the way I want it jumps to about 26L/100km

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In the interests of fair play and full disclosure, i did cut out a duct under camry to increase volume of air into the intake.. so my toyota o2 advantage is really a o2+ advantage. Those pretend sports car owners are scratching their heads as to how im belting them at the lights

Another day goes by and my neighbour dont mow his lawn. Im starting to get angry. Ill video his mowing when it eventually happens and post it up. But dont hokd your breath it could be 2019 by the time he gets stunned into action

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
In the interests of fair play and full disclosure, i did cut out a duct under camry to increase volume of air into the intake.. so my toyota o2 advantage is really a o2+ advantage. Those pretend sports car owners are scratching their heads as to how im belting them at the lights

Another day goes by and my neighbour dont mow his lawn. Im starting to get angry. Ill video his mowing when it eventually happens and post it up. But dont hokd your breath it could be 2019 by the time he gets stunned into action
Did your mod give you a sweet induction growl? Those Camrys are know to sound ultra aggressive.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice day to be doing your lawn.... jus sayin.

If no action today, gentle note

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like living in a block of flats, you can't pick your neighbors, you can't pick who's next to you or above you.
Everyone likes a neat street, some people just don't care.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell him that the high grass only attracts EB snakes, that might get him into action.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I walked over past his house this morning. No joke he has weeds that are a metre high in the front yard.

No sign of the bloke. Saw his wife in the backyard yesterday. She is walking around, doesnt she notice the lawn?

Ill give him until tonight 6pm deadline... gentle note goes in tonight @8pm

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its 4.43pm... hes mowing!!!! (Hes doing edges at moment.. my 6pm deadline

Its feels like having really bad constipation and finally doing a shit. Ahhhhhh Yeah.....

This thread has stunned him into action.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Its feels like having really bad constipation and finally doing a shit. Ahhhhhh Yeah.....

Ok, who is BB's neighbour?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

But what mower is his using if its not briggs and Stratton hes a fucking peseant

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Blue_boost.... we need an AFTER shot now!

But what mower is his using if its not briggs and Stratton hes a fucking peseant
I mow my lawn with a Mustang.. seriously I do..

(a Victa Mustang).... and it's a friggin beast, although I need to replace the blades and I cannot get the bolts loose... so might be time to head to mower shop and get it serviced.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Blue_boost.... we need an AFTER shot now!

I mow my lawn with a Mustang.. seriously I do..

(a Victa Mustang).... and it's a friggin beast, although I need to replace the blades and I cannot get the bolts loose... so might be time to head to mower shop and get it serviced.
Aftershot first thing in morning.. he was just minutes away from a gentle letter. a victory for the kennel.. any lawns needa mowin near you, lets stun em into action.

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Blue_boost

You promised us a video of him mowing.

We want a picture of the same part of the lawn, but the cut grass version.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Miracles do happen, this morning....

My deadline and gentle note stunned him into action
20181028_095251.jpg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The action shot of being stunned into action @4.43pm yesterday just minutes before deadline
20181028_095616.jpg

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If my neighbour was taking photos of me in my backyard and posting it online without my knowledge I'd worry someone would be taking pictures of me burying him in my backyard...