How do I get the kennel app?

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I get the kennel app back for my iPhone!?? I just deleted it and I can't get it back?? I deleted only because it wasn't letting me post photos so was gunna re download to see if it would work but now I can't find the app :( I'm fkn screwed help lol

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I get the kennel app back for my iPhone!?? I just deleted it and I can't get it back?? I deleted only because it wasn't letting me post photos so was gunna re download to see if it would work but now I can't find the app :( I'm fkn screwed help lol
Just go to the App Store and go to purchases and you'll find it with a cloud meaning you've already downloaded it previously tap the cloud and it would download. P.s make sure your using the same Apple ID you used to first download the app. Hope that helps

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just go to the App Store and go to purchases and you'll find it with a cloud meaning you've already downloaded it previously tap the cloud and it would download. P.s make sure your using the same Apple ID you used to first download the app. Hope that helps
It's not there anymore wtf?? Just tried it

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whos the owner of this page mr invisible help

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who's the owner of this page?

Need help with downloading the kennel app on IPhone

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get stuffed lol hahahaha
use the website like normal people

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Whos the owner of this page mr invisible help
Not me, nor do I have anything to do with the app.

Nor would I recommend spitting or throwing the Foxtel remote at it :lol:

To be honest mate I don't even use the app for Android (Tapatalk I believe it is), I just post via the web browser built into my HTC.

Best person to contact on this one is Nash. He's one of the site owners, and looks after the programming side of the site (I believe).

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The kennel app is rubbish, I think anyway,

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I understand your frustration but the app has been removed from the app store as far as i know. I havent tried to download it lately though. You still get the link in mobile view of the site.

Tapatalk, the app in question, wasnt worth it imo. Its not much different than most browser apps in mobile view. So not worth installing. It lasted 10 minutes on my phone before i removed it. You are better off just using the phone's browser.

I dont know if another better app will appear in the future though. I expect it will be announced somewhere if it happens. Not sure what extra features you would need for a forum, that arent offered by the default browser options, thats probably why it was so "meh" to me.

With mobile phone browsers, you have 2 views, desktop view or mobile view. With my samsung phone i click on the left bottom button and get the menu, and choose desktop view, so i can see things like thumbs and sigs. Its basically PC view.

Last edited by a moderator: