How did you prepare for La Nina?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone with a bit of in depth knowledge on the La Niña know how long it’s meant to stick around for?
Or at least higher average rain forecast ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone with a bit of in depth knowledge on the La Niña know how long it’s meant to stick around for?
Or at least higher average rain forecast ?
Roughly 5 months.

But in Australia La Nina/El Nino cycles is only part of it. We also get affected by the Indian Ocean Dipole, aka, Indian Nino.

That could extend it for a few more months.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roughly 5 months.

But in Australia La Nina/El Nino cycles is only part of it. We also get affected by the Indian Ocean Dipole, aka, Indian Nino.

That could extend it for a few more months.
Hasn't the world gone mad.. go back 12 months and people were going crazy if I were to water my yard or wash my car before 4pm and without a bucket.

Now we get la nina

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m glad La Niña is here.
My stupid ex has booked a heap of Christmas parties and NYE parties!
Hoping it buckets down over Christmas and NYE.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok boost ,how do you combat the sweaty hole in this humidity ?I'm up on a roof soaked with sweat and the hole is annoying ,a good mitfull of talc on the hole afterwork shower then nude up infront of the cold air-conditioning is glorious, but I can't do that on a job sight,
So im willing to take you're advice on this one boost ,I need you're survival tips for a sweaty hole

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok boost ,how do you combat the sweaty hole in this humidity ?I'm up on a roof soaked with sweat and the hole is annoying ,a good mitfull of talc on the hole afterwork shower then nude up infront of the cold air-conditioning is glorious, but I can't do that on a job sight,
So im willing to take you're advice on this one boost ,I need you're survival tips for a sweaty hole
I'm not an expert in every area. Maybe use deodorant?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Butt plug?

or maybe a cork. After a hard days work you can pop the cork and see if you've stored up a bottle worth.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as i;m complaining about all of the rain at the moment, I do spare a thought that a large chunk of Queensland (and i'm sure other states) are still drought declared.

This country really needs to invest more in water infrastructure. If only the political party that claims to represent regional Australia was in government.. oh, wait...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm not an expert in every area. Maybe use deodorant?
WHAT BLASPHEMY! IF THERE'S ANYTHING 2020 TAUGHT US IT'S THAT YOU'RE THE MOTHER FUCKING MAN!!! Heck myself and @ASSASSIN have elevated you to the status of brother, and that's not a feat easily achieved!
On the hole!!!!!!!
Make sure you put a lighter in front of the deodorant first Southy!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
WHAT BLASPHEMY! IF THERE'S ANYTHING 2020 TAUGHT US IT'S THAT YOU'RE THE MOTHER FUCKING MAN!!! Heck myself and @ASSASSIN have elevated you to the status of brother, and that's not a feat easily achieved!

Make sure you put a lighter in front of the deodorant first Southy!
I'm beyond gutted the hole is dripping sweat ,and I thought if anyone knew about maintaining of the hole it would be boost ,

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm beyond gutted the hole is dripping sweat ,and I thought if anyone knew about maintaining of the hole it would be boost ,
What I find annoying is when it's muggy and you're sweating and your phone is in your jeans pocket, yet the sweat still gets through and smudges the screen.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What I find annoying is when it's muggy and you're sweating and your phone is in your jeans pocket, yet the sweat still gets through and smudges the screen.
My phone nowhere near my body today I'm freeballing today and my nut sweat is dripping on my feet.
Until boost solves this problem he should be here with KFC refresher towels wiping my sack ,and hole down every 15 minutes and it wouldn't hurt him to cool between the nuts and hole with ice cubes.