How did this advert get approved lol?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Wolfmother[/QUOTE]
Atleast I was correct about the Black Monday of 2015

@Wolfmother
Yes you were right about the stock market crash but like hacky explained it's more likely a prediction based on historical economic data.
Using patterns is how people forecast the most likely outcome, happens in every industry not just in economics .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yes you were right about the stock market crash but like hacky explained it's more likely a prediction based on historical economic data.
Using patterns is how people forecast the most likely outcome, happens in every industry not just in economics .

so if people are that smart and can predict patterns like that even in 2015, why they let their investment go down the drain which took years for them to built up.

People lost billions of dollars across the globe that day .... guess they are not very smart when even Hacky and you think the pattern for this collapse was predictable.

thanks anyway for confirming that I nailed that future event.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can predict the future
In the next 24hrs i will touch my penis more than once

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brooo lol. I know you’re Protestant, but that’s exactly what they say about popes and the Vatican. Without the Vatican Christianity would have died out. Jesus didn’t randomly choose Rome to be the head of the church.

What evil are they committing bro? Are we talking about individuals or the order itself? Because if you’re found to be in a secret society they will banish you from the Catholic Church. Have a look. Furthermore I can’t stress enough that the church and masons are great enemies from the start of Templar’s who disgraced the name of Christ and did all amounts of blasphemies. They are not friends
The Vatican wasn't created for evil, man runs and turned it evil. All big name religions are the same. That's why I follow Jesus and the Bible and hate Religon but love my faith.

Research the Jesuits from multiple sources, like everything, I'm sure their intentions were good but are corrupt hard.

I'm surprised as a Catholic you don't know about them.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Did you know one of the first apostolic church fathers referenced the Catholic Church lol. The Catholic Church isn’t against us man that is msm bullshlacken. I’ve said this many a time. There’s around 1.3 billion Catholics granted not all actually practise nor believe in Jesus or the teachings of Jesus (Catholicism). But the Catholic Church has only one interpretation of all things. All other denominations have many many different interpretations and teachings. Catholic Church just one and it’s straight from our saviours mouth.
People don’t like the church coz of the authority it has and men are prideful in nature. But it comes down to faith as well I guess. I know hundred percent the Catholic Church is from Christ the bible just backs it up so well. Rather than every individual having their own interpretation on it.
That’s why I tell @Indiandog islam needs a type of Pope figure where Sunni is under one mosque with one interpretation and not every imam having their own opinions on interpretations lol
Bro, Catholics make up their own doctrines, try to change laws and rules of the Bible and focus to much on Mary and Saints.

Again, it was started for good now it's just a front for the Jesuits. We must be in the end game as now, we have a white and black pope as leader.

I have nothing against Catholics, the misses is a Vegimite lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahhh I see. The Pope ain’t a prophet though I think in Christianity the time of prophets ended in the Old Testament and arose the time of sainthood during post Jesus’ life.
I thought I was on to something but clearly I’m quite bigoted on the matter haha
The pope is Revelations false prophet, he will enforce the people to follow the Antichrist.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Most fortune tellers can predict events too
I saw one in 2009 (it was one who approached me on the street) and you know what he (yes, he) said to me? "On April 25 I will meet the love of my life" - yep, he was right about that. I purchased a new computer that day!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so if people are that smart and can predict patterns like that even in 2015, why they let their investment go down the drain which took years for them to built up.

People lost billions of dollars across the globe that day .... guess they are not very smart when even Hacky and you think the pattern for this collapse was predictable.

thanks anyway for confirming that I nailed that future event.
Hang wasnt that the shemita prediction?

Just to answer your question regarding " why didn't the investors pull out if it was that easy to predict from historical data and patterns?

Because a pattern doesn't mean it's 100% guaranteed ,combine that with the very nature of the business where risk is an everyday hazard, it would hardly phase a risk taker.. It'll be all white noise to them

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hang wasnt that the shemita prediction?

Just to answer your question regarding " why didn't the investors pull out if it was that easy to predict from historical data and patterns?

Because a pattern doesn't mean it's 100% guaranteed ,combine that with the very nature of the business where risk is an everyday hazard, it would hardly phase a risk taker.. It'll be all white noise to them

yeah shemitah prediction which I made a thread about earlier in August and later that month what I posted did actually happen.

How many times have I made a thread predicting something to happen?? just once so when you say that you are still waiting for that financial collapse I predicted 2 (incorrect 3 years) ago.... babe it already happened as I predicted.

yes pattern doesn't mean it is guaranteed but when you have all the signals telling you the same story , it is bound to happen.

After Shemitah happened, I immediately told every one to invest in gold, commodity and oil. Look at the 3 year chart for Gold, commodities and oil.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro, Catholics make up their own doctrines, try to change laws and rules of the Bible and focus to much on Mary and Saints.

Again, it was started for good now it's just a front for the Jesuits. We must be in the end game as now, we have a white and black pope as leader.

I have nothing against Catholics, the misses is a Vegimite lol

sounds like pope took your money or something. lol

what is the vegemite reference?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
sounds like pope took your money or something. lol

what is the vegemite reference?
Maronite Catholics

I just hate the pope because he is a snake **** using God's name to do evil.