News How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Top shelf..? That was just basic lunch stuff bud, and it would be our 1st meeting so I it would be rude to splurge. If you let me loose on what to order it would make your eyes water, your tummy rumble and your wallet shit itself..:tearsofjoy:
And then I’ve gotta buy my new Laundy Bulldogs jersey at the stadium after lunch - sounds like that will be the only shirt left on my back after lunch :-).

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
relatives? Lol
Hmm

Judging by your comments of re

i agree but you went about it in a childish way to be honest.
Sorry fan club... Is that better than relatives??? The way half of them carry on, they deserve to be treated like children...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's funny how the supporters of the Royal family ( Moore / Anderson ) are always on the prowl,
They have very short memories...
The great BULLFROG pushed out coachs Warren Ryan in 1987 after winning 1984, 1985 and runner up 1986 and pushed out Phil Gould in 1989 after winning the 1988 grand final.
Yes...He got rid of 2 coaches that got our team to 4 grand finals winning 3 all in 6 years just to bring in HIS SON IN LAW Chris Anderson as a coach !!!!!!!
Few years later after pushed us to News Ltd's Super League, BULLFROG & DAUGHTER AND SON IN LAW deserted our club for Melbourne !!!!!!!!!
You have the hid to criticize Dib for his error of judgment in trying to fix TOD GREENTURD'S mistake, Des Hitler Hasler...Wake up people !!!
The same people attempted to sack Pay early last year in order to bring their son BEN ANDERSON to replace him...
It was nearly History repeating itself !!!
Chris Anderson had gotten stale with our club. No sense hanging onto him with that being the case. And I saw no proof that Ben Anderson was ever on the radar. That seems to be a rumour perpetuated by the Dib fans.

I really don't care anyway. We seem to be in a good place right now and hopefully heading back to being premiership contenders. Only hindsight will show whether the current board have made the right moves and I don't see the sense of getting aggro about them being in power when they're taking the club in a positive direction.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry fan club... Is that better than relatives??? The way half of them carry on, they deserve to be treated like children...
no relatives was more apt
After all there was a glut of new accounts created when there was talk of a egm in the media , and they ONLY posted about and threads about the board and even trying to find out who the members were. ( my favourite was when one of them refused to answer a simple question about the game had just been played, really showed what the whole agenda was ). Now that there is a new coach , Cotric signing , won a game , new sponsor not a single post from any of those new accounts .
Guess those relatives see no more merit in trying to whip up a frenzy on here so they can get power

That in itself should be wake up call to everyone , a useless board is more palatable to destabilised boards and in fighting

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Can EVERYONE now see that the media run their own agenda?

It's obvious that we sell clicks and they hate us, so they have to bring up ancient news, like the POS Money Bill and now this useless bullshit.

What's next, bring up Coffs Harbour again?

Fucking pathetic scum c.unts.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tedesco would’ve signed and been injured for most seasons

Our luck

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who is it you want to see apologies from GDR?

It seemed that everyone was very happy that the club seems on the path to some relevancy again with some great signings and new coach and sponsor. The Board is doing their job really well atm and we've seen lots of members happy and congratulatory and Agreeing and Liking and even some Love emoticons :grinning:

It's a shame to start up TK politics again.

Onward and upward for us all.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha... and there it is... news reporters must genuinely love the club.. always something to write about... even if it was from 4 years ago...

Surprised they didn't add Thurston in there somewhere...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
no relatives was more apt
After all there was a glut of new accounts created when there was talk of a egm in the media , and they ONLY posted about and threads about the board and even trying to find out who the members were. ( my favourite was when one of them refused to answer a simple question about the game had just been played, really showed what the whole agenda was ). Now that there is a new coach , Cotric signing , won a game , new sponsor not a single post from any of those new accounts .
Guess those relatives see no more merit in trying to whip up a frenzy on here so they can get power

That in itself should be wake up call to everyone , a useless board is more palatable to destabilised boards and in fighting
And that was the point i was trying to make... some of these users dont make a comment on here unless its about factions.. they talk about nothing else..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you imagine what des would have done

hi baz

only true fans will understand
Have you been sharing pipes with @youoboys and @Nasheed...? I assume you are having a shot at somebody with the eggthingy but the "Can you imagine what Des would have done" crapola speaks for itself as he has already done it.

He fucked up getting Teddy and Moses to settle for the bearded sheila and our always broken once was a star 5/8.. Plus we got SheRex and Liccha and we let Cooke and Finnucine go, destroyed our juniors and fucked our cap.

But, he "did" win 2 silver medals for being 1st of all the losers in 2012 and 2014...So he has got that going for him eh?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Being dismissive of past mistakes is a good way of repeating them. I hope the relevant people went back through the event and identified where things went wrong and came up with some strategies to prevent it happening again.
I agree. No coach (ie ex footballer) will be given full control at the club again thank god

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other breaking news....

Egypt just built some Pyramids!
Get the fuck out of here. When was that? I also heard there was something about a big bang that created the universe or something. Check it out in the Terrorgraph the day after we sign Burton and B.Smith. Anything to distract from our good news.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal
As far as recruitment failures go, they don’t come much worse.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/e7ccbdabae5543055f922ea5ecf13ffe

TEDESCO had a Bulldogs jersey with his name on it. Literally. Hanging above a locker in Belmore, the famous blue and white strip was waiting for him when he was given an after-hours tour.

Tedesco was on the verge of signing with the Bulldogs in 2017 as part of a package deal with Wests Tigers teammates Aaron Woods and Moses. Now the world’s best player, “Teddy” turned his back on the deal when the club decided it didn’t want Moses because of concerns around his defence.

Instead, the Bulldogs signed Woods and Kieran Foran. We all know what happened next as Tedesco has now led the Roosters to two straight premierships and Moses has developed into one of the elite halfbacks in the competition
Yeah and Tedesco went to the Roosters without Moses anyway... so I call bullshit.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal
As far as recruitment failures go, they don’t come much worse.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/e7ccbdabae5543055f922ea5ecf13ffe

TEDESCO had a Bulldogs jersey with his name on it. Literally. Hanging above a locker in Belmore, the famous blue and white strip was waiting for him when he was given an after-hours tour.

Tedesco was on the verge of signing with the Bulldogs in 2017 as part of a package deal with Wests Tigers teammates Aaron Woods and Moses. Now the world’s best player, “Teddy” turned his back on the deal when the club decided it didn’t want Moses because of concerns around his defence.

Instead, the Bulldogs signed Woods and Kieran Foran. We all know what happened next as Tedesco has now led the Roosters to two straight premierships and Moses has developed into one of the elite halfbacks in the competition
Is it true? Or did you read it in the Telegraph?