Opinion How bad a coach is fitler

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jerome Luai shouldn’t of been selected for 3 reasons
1. Not the best 5/8 available for NSW.. not even the 4th best… Cleary makes him look good at club level.
2. Not making himself available for Australian selection in the World Cup.
3. Carries on like a fuckwitt most of the time with his west-side hand symbols and manicured eyebrows.
Anymore suggestions?
your number two point is ridiculous. He wouldn’t make the aussie team anyway.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No but better coaches get better performances out of players, look at bulldogs right now, Baz was coach and our ball handling would be horrible, Mick Potter comes in and we start playing decent rugby, coach isnt 100 percent to blame but a large chunk of it, like Baz, Fitler isnt good enough, not even close
also fitler chose safiti even though he did ok.
fittler chose tupo even though i agreed the fox has not been playing as well as he was at melbourne even his tackle 1 hit ups have been softer but should have always been picked ahead of that rooster.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good thing about NSW losing is Fitler will want to keep coaching the blues next year...All the people knocking Pasifika players playing for NSW. Since origin began NSW has never had the passion of QLD...you act like it just started with Pasifika players.Do you realise Tino, Papalii and Nanai will all play for Samoa. They were pretty passionate about the maroons. It is not the background it is the player. Just say you don't like Luai or you are threatened by all the brown people dominating NRL now.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
heard runours that Potter will remain for this season and the next, and Ciraldo will then take over.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ease up big fella, wouldn’t say ridiculous considering they take a large squad for the World Cup.
Why would you want a player you who could start for Samoa for example to be on an extended squad for the Aussies… pointless

anyway I agree with your other points though

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not threatened by brown people.

Just reckon SOO should stay as Kangaroo selection test.

If you wont play for Australia then you cant play SOO IMO.

Reckon its great that Tina etc will play for their heritage country of choice but a tradition has been started with SOO and it should continue in its original format IMO.

Start of Pasifica Country of Origin if they want a game as a curtain raiser.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
heard runours that Potter will remain for this season and the next, and Ciraldo will then take over.
Not having a go at you but it wouldn’t make sense for the panthers to keep a coach once they have signed elsewhere. There’s always going to be concerns about poaching players etc.

Also, why would Ciraldo just waste another year if that’s the case? It’s not like he’s completing some sort of course and needs to finish it

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not threatened by brown people.

Just reckon SOO should stay as Kangaroo selection test.

If you wont play for Australia then you cant play SOO IMO.

Reckon its great that Tina etc will play for their heritage country of choice but a tradition has been started with SOO and it should continue in its original format IMO.

Start of Pasifica Country of Origin if they want a game as a curtain raiser.
SOO hasn't been a selection test for the Kangaroos for over 20 years...JAC will be first winger picked.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't, i just don't think he's anywhere near as good as people on here think he is at this stage of his career. Reynolds, Cleary, DCE, Moses and Hunt all have far superior kicking games than Burton.
Never mind those grubbers that sit up on Addo-Carrs chest

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
SOO hasn't been a selection test for the Kangaroos for over 20 years...JAC will be first winger picked.
Well of course we all know Fox would be fiirst player picked by any other coach other than Fizzler.

Wighton will probably make it as well.

Would you accept SOO is as good a selection test as we can offer to judge if a player is up to Kangaroo selection then :grinning:

Last edited:

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Penrith flavour has worn thin,
Piss scrotum face Alexander off first. To much say, even at Panthers his shit son in Flegg who is a hopless benchy they are too scared to punt.
Actually having all the Penrith players, worked well for Slater. They say Slater analyses every game every week. So when the Panthers players play in the rep teams. Slater would know what to expect. One thing everyone that ever played with Slater, he analyses every part of leading up to games - thoroughly.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't, i just don't think he's anywhere near as good as people on here think he is at this stage of his career. Reynolds, Cleary, DCE, Moses and Hunt all have far superior kicking games than Burton.
You need to take the Jake goggles off occasionally and maybe seek professional help. Who the fuck do you suggest we chase to be our marque half if you have such a poor opinion of Burton?

Sometimes Marley your footy knowledge is stained by some really strange views..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You need to take the Jake goggles off occasionally and maybe seek professional help. Who the fuck do you suggest we chase to be our marque half if you have such a poor opinion of Burton?

Sometimes Marley your footy knowledge is stained by some really strange views..
Stop being so dramatic.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Listening to Freddy in commentary now has become twice as painful. I wish no ill of the bloke but cant stand him anymore.
The analysis by Alexander and Fittler of NSW efforts in SOO was amateur hour and not an analysis at all, just a conglomeration of weak excuses.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes dramatic. I said he isn't close to the best kickers, I didn't say he was trash.
Nah, sorry mate but you look to tall poppy Burton on a regular basis and it makes no sense. I share your enthusiasm for Averillo and was stoked he was finally given a shot at FB, but Burton is way more important to the building of our future.

What’s your beef?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah, sorry mate but you look to tall poppy Burton on a regular basis and it makes no sense. I share your enthusiasm for Averillo and was stoked he was finally given a shot at FB, but Burton is way more important to the building of our future.

What’s your beef?
Because someone needs to be realistic on here.