Host of nrl talent and we are linked to no one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the host of talent off contract next year, and the uncertainty of our own coaching situation!!! I believe we will miss out on quality signings... eels are linked to some of the best players on the market, jack bird, Mitchell Moses... we must have an ace up our sleeves, please!!!?

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldnt be excited about those 2.. ones overrated and both are overpaid

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldnt be excited about those 2.. ones overrated and both are overpaid
Just an example... ten times the players in our current spine... we have the worst spine in the comp

stclair

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a crock of shit... We have been linked to plenty over the last 12 months.. The big 4, foran, for starters...
Who gives a shit who the media link us to... That crap is simply media and manager buddies scratching each others backs to drive up price in return for stories...
A professional club/business keeps its dealings away from prying eyes...

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The big 4??? Hahaha... dogs aren't linked to Foran, Hasler is linked to Foran... he could be coaching Knights and it would be the same story... point is, who have we signed, i am talking big name player? Nobody... and we aren't going to sign anyone till we resolve our coaching situation

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
The big 4??? Hahaha... dogs aren't linked to Foran, Hasler is linked to Foran... he could be coaching Knights and it would be the same story... point is, who have we signed, i am talking big name player? Nobody... and we aren't going to sign anyone till we resolve our coaching situation
You didnt ask who have we signed. You asked who have we been linked to. Soo like i said we have been linked to heaps.
Ps Des still coaches the dogs so Foran has been linked to the dogs.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You didnt ask who have we signed. You asked who have we been linked to. Soo like i said we have been linked to heaps.
Ps Des still coaches the dogs so Foran has been linked to the dogs.
The 18th man is complaining for the sake of complaining

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 18th man is complaining for the sake of complaining
Yes... yes I am... I am just sick to death of seeing clubs like sharks signing segeyaro, we didn't even bother... bird close to signing with eels... warriors sign Foran, we have Hasler and that's not even enough!!! And now all these quality players are off contract, we won't attract any because of our situation with des being off contract...

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The player linked to club articles are almost exclusively based on nothing and more often than not just wrong........ your missing these articles?

If we start a thread here naming someone coming off contract and all say we heard it from our own inside sources, I'm sure the telegraph will be more than happy to put out a story based on it, its happened before.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Yes... yes I am... I am just sick to death of seeing clubs like sharks signing segeyaro, we didn't even bother... bird close to signing with eels... warriors sign Foran, we have Hasler and that's not even enough!!! And now all these quality players are off contract, we won't attract any because of our situation with des being off contract...
I know what your trying to say but our time will come. Mark my words.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Farout.... "bird close to signing with eels"... are you a woman? You are over exaggerating everything

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In all honesty the best way to build a team is with the best 16-17 year olds in the game. Get them in young and try to develop them. Fair enough not all will make it and some will leave but for long term success it's the best way.

Fair enough you can recruit players. But 800-900k for Mitchell Moses is obsurd. If you pay that much over for a player based on potential you are playing with fire (we already have another moses on big coin).

Hats off to the panthers and the roosters though. The team they have developed/recruited which are full of young kids coming through. You would think they have 4-5 strong years coming up.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see the list of big name players that have moved clubs when they have renewed contracts most have stayed and it's the lesser known players that seem to move around a lot

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the host of talent off contract next year, and the uncertainty of our own coaching situation!!! I believe we will miss out on quality signings... eels are linked to some of the best players on the market, jack bird, Mitchell Moses... we must have an ace up our sleeves, please!!!?
I'd love to see us with a trump and then an ace to play.

The trump is to slam dunk Dessie the Bulldog Dollar Man out on his arse .

The ace is our new coach (I hope) Dean Pay and assistant Jim Dymock who will be able attract quality players to the Dogs.

If that happens the new blood which will be Pay / Dymock class will blend with who we already have and we will be a really hard to beat outfit.

Yeah okay, I am one eyed (literally) wearing the Blue and White monocle, but if our board got their finger(s) out and had a bit of a go it could actually happen.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Farout.... "bird close to signing with eels"... are you a woman? You are over exaggerating everything
Your whole paragraph is based on one comment I made regarding bird... rest of my article are facts mate

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you lived under a rock for the past 6 months? Or are you just having a whinge for the sake of having a whinge?????
Id rather us not be linked to any players as it is usually bullshit anyway!!
I do hope we pull off a big signing though.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you lived under a rock for the past 6 months? Or are you just having a whinge for the sake of having a whinge?????
Id rather us not be linked to any players as it is usually bullshit anyway!!
I do hope we pull off a big signing though.
See my further comments

Yes... yes I am... I am just sick to death of seeing clubs like sharks signing segeyaro, we didn't even bother... bird close to signing with eels... warriors sign Foran, we have Hasler and that's not even enough!!! And now all these quality players are off contract, we won't attract any because of our situation with des being off contrac

Status
Not open for further replies.