Hoppa

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He was really good early in the season. I think he’ll be fine after a preseason and energised by the coaching change.msy he getting towards his last legs, but still one of our most dlillfil players.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah for me we should of kept Meaney at full back or tried Avorillo. We need some pace at the back. Hoppa never looks like breaking the line

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was a yard faster before his injury and he was slow then. Will probably find himself in the centres or on the bench. We just need to start thinking outside the box for points.
I keep telling everyone but they don't listen...BACKROW :tearsofjoy:

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Consistency has been our problem and that fell on the coaching staff. The whole team either plays well or plays crap. Not much in between. Against souths hardly a player could be faulted. A week later hardly a player could be praised.
My opinion is until there's a consistent process in place on all facets of a good system, it's hard to continually isolate individual players and shred them.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Nasheed, make like a tree and fuck off!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is seriously hanging on a thread. Has showed ZERO this year more than anyone.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
looking back on when Hopoate first broke into FG playing fullback, centre and wing, playing Origin, winning a premiership etc., who would have thought this is what he would have made of his career... and he is still only 28 years old

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hoppa has been one of our most consistent and better performers over the last 4 years in a teams that have had struggles to win games and score points . If he was blessed with speed i actually think he would of been a top calibre player .
Besides that he has toiled hard for us and represented the club well off field and on it but is on the decline this year .
Maybe he needs to go over to England it would suit him or maybe he will come good again and is having his ordinary year as some players do .
When put alongside Cotric on big $$ he is probably better value at this point .

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hoppa gave us some good years, some of those years he was best on field, but unfortunately, he’s been a passenger and liability getting paid a good sum, it’s time to move on from him.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have many problem areas in attack..

I would rate our hooker as easily the Biggest problem area for attack.. then the rest of spine together with our lack of go foward thats giving us little space..