Hoppa, DWZ & Reimis GONE???

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking loving Baz...every single plodder we (the kennel geniuses) have identified as not being FG material, he has/will be getting rid of. Under Pay, most of these plodders would have probably been extended. At least the bloke has an eye for talent.

Disappointed Lewis wasn't on the list. Obviously Burton and Flanagan are clear indications he doesnt rate Lewis (or Wakeham) but he should be gone this time next year

I've got no problem with Avo at FB or with Gildart at center (looks like he has some x-factor). Finally we might have an attacking side that can put 50 on someone - ideally the Drags, Eels and Rorters.
If Baz can somehow convince Chooks/Storm to swap Keary/Munster for Lewis he will be remembered as the greatest bulldog since Turvey and Baa.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
If Baz can somehow convince Chooks/Storm to swap Keary/Munster for Lewis he will be remembered as the greatest bulldog since Turvey and Baa.
I’ll sculpt a bronze statue of him in my front yard if he can do that!

Last edited:

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd be happy with a trade of Hoppa for Brad Parker. Better ability for half the price.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking loving Baz...every single plodder we (the kennel geniuses) have identified as not being FG material, he has/will be getting rid of. Under Pay, most of these plodders would have probably been extended. At least the bloke has an eye for talent.

Disappointed Lewis wasn't on the list. Obviously Burton and Flanagan are clear indications he doesnt rate Lewis (or Wakeham) but he should be gone this time next year

I've got no problem with Avo at FB or with Gildart at center (looks like he has some x-factor). Finally we might have an attacking side that can put 50 on someone - ideally the Drags, Eels and Rorters.
Fark I hope this is not where is is getting his strategy from

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tyran Smith and the players involved should respect the club for giving them plenty of notice - it's far worse to string them along and then drop the hammer on them when there is much less time to find other options.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tyran Smith and the players involved should respect the club for giving them plenty of notice - it's far worse to string them along and then drop the hammer on them when there is much less time to find other options.
We would have,no doubt told more players they could speak to other clubs. But there aren't too many quality players to upgrade to.