Official Hopoate to undergo surgery

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we should give Smith a crack at fullback. He has all the attributes in regards to ability, size, speed and strength and great under the high ball. He will just need to use his brain more, so this could be a good test for him. Could be a smoky to solve our fb problem for now. It might even get him interested in footy again. I'm sure the lure of more money as a fb, compared to a centre would be attractive to him. After all, it is a payday the majority of footy players are after.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think we should give Smith a crack at fullback. He has all the attributes in regards to ability, size, speed and strength and great under the high ball. He will just need to use his brain more, so this could be a good test for him. Could be a smoky to solve our fb problem for now. It might even get him interested in footy again. I'm sure the lure of more money as a fb, compared to a centre would be attractive to him. After all, it is a payday the majority of footy players are after.
He has absolutely none of the attributes, what the hell are you on about lol.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're kidding right? I acknowledge that he looks like he has checked out this season, but his last two seasons on the wing he showed he can score tries, break tackles to get there, jump high and also showed his speed at times. Do you not remember the jizz factory on here when we all thought he was our xfactor ? What I'm suggesting is fuk it, throw him there, get him hungry again and if he flops, stay on the wing or rack off ya shit **** ! He is not a centre, or he is not really trying. This puts him in the spotlight and should motivate him. Over to you Sancho amigo
He has absolutely none of the attributes, what the hell are you on about lol.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're kidding right? I acknowledge that he looks like he has checked out this season, but his last two seasons on the wing he showed he can score tries, break tackles to get there, jump high and also showed his speed at times. Do you not remember the jizz factory on here when we all thought he was our xfactor ? What I'm suggesting is fuk it, throw him there, get him hungry again and if he flops, stay on the wing or rack off ya shit c*** ! He is not a centre, or he is not really trying. This puts him in the spotlight and should motivate him. Over to you Sancho amigo
He’s not quick off the mark, and has very little footwork. Not every winger makes a good fullback, and there’s no use shuffling the backline again when we have a fullback in Meaney that can be slotted straight into the team while keeping the same backline.

Same thing with DWZ. A good winger, but not a fullback.

The team would be:

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland / Harper
4. Averillo
5. DWZ

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You're kidding right? I acknowledge that he looks like he has checked out this season, but his last two seasons on the wing he showed he can score tries, break tackles to get there, jump high and also showed his speed at times. Do you not remember the jizz factory on here when we all thought he was our xfactor ? What I'm suggesting is fuk it, throw him there, get him hungry again and if he flops, stay on the wing or rack off ya shit c*** ! He is not a centre, or he is not really trying. This puts him in the spotlight and should motivate him. Over to you Sancho amigo
He's an out and out winger, has absolutely no place anywhere else in the side while some would argue he doesn't even belong there right now. Lacks footwork, acceleration, ball skills, etc..nothing about him says fullback.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the best to Hoppa.. in these dismal times hes consistent & plays to an acceptable NRL level unlike most of his teammates ..

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anybody heard any further updates on Hoppa’s recovery? We need him bad