Hopoate our Weak Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking hate Hopoate as a person, and as a player, he isn't anything above average.
What happened mate? Did he come over and fuck your sister, steal your wallet on the way out then run over your cat backing out the drive? If that's the case then fair call.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happened mate? Did he come over and fuck your sister, steal your wallet on the way out then run over your cat backing out the drive? If that's the case then fair call.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Looking forward to Hopoate in the centers.
I thought he was our best back last season in a team that really struggled.
A long long way from our "weakest link"

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hoppa hasn't played as a centre since Round 26 2015!! That said I think he'll get quality ball out to BMoz/Montoya, something we haven't seen in recent times.

That's how I read it @flamebouyant (FFS we really need a thumbs up avatar).

You have had one warning in Sep 2017, and it was for an inappropriate comment.

Similar? Nah not even close.. LOL

You told the other user "you don't know shit", before calling him a "fucking wanker", telling him to "fuck off", telling him "fuck you", and finally saying his kids are probably "disrespectful little *****".

It's like comparing Oranges with Polar Bears. :D
yep point taken lol oranges and polar bears!! nice analogy!! lol

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a fucking stupid post!!! You hate him as a person? Please!! Its like me saying i hate you as a person because of all of your stupid posts. Except i wouldnt say this because i have never met you as a person, and for all u know your a great guy........
Maybe not. With posts like this.
You alright? Calm down mate. Geez you must be one of those people that can only have yes man around them, it’s a fucking public forum, if you don’t like what someone posts then shut up or put up an argument that is mature and not something that a 16 year old boy would say. I have had 2 bad experiences with Hopoate and don’t rate him as a player, so I stand by my opinion. So shut up or get out of the forum if your so precious.

Your posts are usually pretty good and insightful so I’m not going to take this personal, anyway move along.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, which players in our team (current starting 13) other then Frawley would you guys take Hopoate over? Take age out of it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You alright? Calm down mate. Geez you must be one of those people that can only have yes man around them, it’s a fucking public forum, if you don’t like what someone posts then shut up or put up an argument that is mature and not something that a 16 year old boy would say. I have had 2 bad experiences with Hopoate and don’t rate him as a player, so I stand by my opinion. So shut up or get out of the forum if your so precious.

Your posts are usually pretty good and insightful so I’m not going to take this personal, anyway move along.
Fair call, but what are the two bad experiences?

Did his dad finger your cheek hole?
Did he door knock and stuff up a sleep in?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yeah i dont like what you say, and yes i already put up a perfectly good argument.
Im more then willing to debate a public opinion, and i will do my best to do it with respect, but when people like you come out with utter bullshit like, "fucking hate him as a person, and a player", i feel more then comfortabke saying you are acting like a dick.
Its hardly immature, infact you are the immature one. Yeah its a public forum, but some opinions are best kept to themselves.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Out of curiosity, what were your two bad experiences? Did he not stoke your ego by not signing an autograph? Or did he knock on your door preaching the vertues of god???

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
in my opinion Hopoate is our weak link. I know it was only a trial but he ran up and missed a few tackles. Let's hope I'm wrong but we will find out.
U needed a thread to put down a player before the season starts.Ok.

Who changed the questionable emoji to interesting btw? Its not interesting lol. Its questionable.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Centre is his best position I feel. Has great hands, Montoya will score many I believe from Hoppa. Bit like how Jamie Lyon never got it wrong. Think Hoppa will shine

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not in the centres mate. He’ll be a gun this year. Origin imo

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
What a shit thread, give the bloke a chance to sniff the ball for one game before death-riding for the rest of the season. FMD.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
What do I miss with Hoppa?
When I watch him play I see nothing but a rock solid player.
Last night I thought he was really strong in defence, his parm off was really strong and he was a handful for Storm's defence and of the backs he ran the most meters.
Yet reading the comments on the Kennel from yesterday's game. Still some/to a lot of hate?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hoppa hasn't played as a centre since Round 26 2015!! That said I think he'll get quality ball out to BMoz/Montoya, something we haven't seen in recent times.

That's how I read it @flamebouyant (FFS we really need a thumbs up avatar).

You have had one warning in Sep 2017, and it was for an inappropriate comment.

Similar? Nah not even close.. LOL

You told the other user "you don't know shit", before calling him a "fucking wanker", telling him to "fuck off", telling him "fuck you", and finally saying his kids are probably "disrespectful little *****".

It's like comparing Oranges with Polar Bears. :D
What was wrong with that post??:tonguewink:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What do I miss with Hoppa?
When I watch him play I see nothing but a rock solid player.
Last night I thought he was really strong in defence, his parm off was really strong and he was a handful for Storm's defence and of the backs he ran the most meters.
Yet reading the comments on the Kennel from yesterday's game. Still some/to a lot of hate?
Because his defence wasn't that good and his lack of pace is frustrating when our 2-5 is already lacking in pace.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats it.

Lets get rid of Hoppa, both Moz Bros. Eastwood Frawley, Tolman, and lets sign Vunivalu, Chambers, Mitchell, Cleary, Taumalolo and Bromwich

If there are any other players we need to get rid of please advise

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How Frawley is not the headline here is a mystery

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I dont wish for Hopoate to be elite, i just want him to be faster and more reliable. Needs to look at Kallum Watkins game and pick up a few things as they are quite similar players.

Status
Not open for further replies.