hoping for a late change in week

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
im thinking maybe folkes is setting for a shock late inclusion. dropping roberts to bench sherwin to return to half back and cleal back to premier league.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything is possible but Folkes isnt really known for springing suprises like that so I doubt it.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt it as well, Folkes probably wants Roberts to experience FG in the earlier part of the season where the risk is smaller, whereas giving him Halfback in the latter part of the season would cause some problems if they were to lose like they did in the last 2 games

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doubt it as well, Folkes probably wants Roberts to experience FG in the earlier part of the season where the risk is smaller, whereas giving him Halfback in the latter part of the season would cause some problems if they were to lose like they did in the last 2 games
he isnt ready yet fair enough he did some good things last year but this year is totally differrent and he is scared to run at the line. he gets the ball and straight away passes it like its a game of hot potato. we need shiftys direction out there cos we arent doing nothing that is good. they forwards dont know what they are doing without sherwin

F

fatal1

i think someone is dreaming..

folkes isnt known to shuffle much before game day unless forced..ie injury etc.

dont see it happening..

Maza

Reaction score
he isnt really known to shuffle that much but who knows...

one time that pops into mind was in 2005 i think wen mason was denied to be playin repeatedly and supposedly "no chance" of being picked to play against the warriors yet who ran out onto the field.... Mason. was syked that day lol but hrmm

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
dogs team for 2morrow as per program i think he might make late change possibley billy o the bench for cleal have funny feeling it could happen

D

DJ ALMO

I wish but pretty much doubt it,

atleast we get away with the win..

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
i would drop Roberts like it was hot
And then if Sherwin gets injured in Round 23, you will be bringing back an inexperienced Roberts

who by now has signed with a new club

:o

Im sure there is a reason why Steve Folkes is a Premiership winning coach

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hel give Roberts this one last chance - hopefully shifty will be back next wk.
And if Roberts plays well I guess Folkesy would have to keep him their another week, which is a catch22 because I want Shifty back next wk, but we need Roberts to fire to beat the tits

Status
Not open for further replies.