Hooper: Fuming Dog demands immediate release after ‘car crash’ attempt to woo him back

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Deny him release. Never let him back into top grade again. Yes, the club didn't stand up for him, but his actions were treacherous.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cue ball fucking hates our club and would say anything to try fuck us over so I’ll take this article with a grain of salt but if CHN is carrying on with this shit we need to play hard ball with him and tell him we want him to honour his contract and if that means playing in a reserve grade comp that isn’t running then so be it,
Unless of course the raiders are willing to part with starling and he is willing come to
us then on your bike son

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a fkn shit article
***** hoopers got one scoop accurate out of a hundred and now thinks he’s king shit

still waiting on the asada thing and the sharks to go to the police and or get kicked out of the comp

moron bald nutted flop

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The irony of this ct calling the story a car crash. You know a lot about damaged cars hey Bonnet Hoops you f’n hack.

ever seen the dickhead on 360? Just yells random things out like Brick Tamland from Anchor Man. Dumb useless rubbish mag rag wanna be ct with eyes!!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No quotes from CHN?

Could be a certain manager feeding a certain journo lines so that he gets a larger slice of the pie with an upgraded contract? OR
Could be a certain club would like said player and got a certain journo to write an article that made it sound like he is in unhappy?

I mean, this article completely discounts the fact that CHN, DWZ, and Katoa are all close friends. But I wouldn't expect a journo to know that.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If he doesn't want to be here, let him go. If we want Starling we have to wait till next year with the injury to Hodgson. If we want a chance at McInnes, over him to the Dragons, long shot though.

Otherwise your next best option would be to identify a highly rated junior that could be another piece to our rebuild and insist they are part of any deal.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There are just too many unknowns here to really form a judgement. Had he at any point taken responsibility for his actions and apologised? When he was stood down, did the club check in on him and Okunbor to see how they were coping with the media scrutiny?

Ultimately, if he’s having a sook and wants to leave then we shouldn’t worry about begging the guy to stay. He’s a good player that looked better than what he was due to being in an average team. He won’t make or break our rebuild.

Reactions: DT

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yet the old fossil Buzzle has this to say. Doesn’t this bloke & penis head hooper work for the same paper?
The Brewery is The Terrorgraph.
The Chrome Dome is Fox Sports but you’re right, technically they’re both part of the Faux News Corporation.
This proves both of them are:
9FC383B7-8906-4B98-ADC3-FE8B5CB9648E.jpeg

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can fuck off

in saying that it was the media pressure demanding the club sack these guys.

I noticed Kent was quiet as a church mouse regarding this when talking about the players recently...he was demanding the players be sacked when the incident happened

But now it’s all the clubs fault like always

CHN better remember we lost a 1 million dollar sponsorship over this and as fans we were still willing to back you

thanks a lot dickhead

Reactions: DT

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Keep him and stay nice - he can’t sustain his anger when fans and team mates make him feel welcomed. We need to stop being so precious when people are emotional and angry.

If we are the family club and one of your sons has a tantrum and wants to be adopted elsewhere, do you let him go or persist knowing he will calm down when he realises it’s not all bad?

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s all about the dollars! Everything else mentioned is just an excuse

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I reckon this is more about his agent and CHN getting out of the contract and getting more money than anything else.

Hooper was lining up to crucify CHN just like the rest of them when it happened. Now he can't blame him for wanting to leave.....fukin piece of useless trash. I wish Bateman knocked him out before he leaves.

I would prefer CHN sit on the sidelines and not play at all then just release him. If he wants to act like a child then don't play, watch your value plummet! Player swap from the Raiders is the ONLY choice in this scenario....and a good player!

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon this is more about his agent and CHN getting out of the contract and getting more money than anything else.

Hooper was lining up to crucify CHN just like the rest of them when it happened. Now he can't blame him for wanting to leave.....fukin piece of useless trash. I wish Bateman knocked him out before he leaves.

I would prefer CHN sit on the sidelines and not play at all then just release him. If he wants to act like a child then don't play, watch your value plummet! Player swap from the Raiders is the ONLY choice in this scenario....and a good player!

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have thought about this as wanted him gone originally. Then emotions took over wanted him to stay, I believe I let our current performance influence my decision. now I’ve thought again. And in my opinion. He is a back rower. For us yes he’s very good. But against other teams back rowers like roosters. Melbourne etc. he is average and would be lucky to make a bench. Penrith where he came from. He would not make there squad. As such as long as we don’t cover a cent of his salary. And we can add it to next year cap as was partially a NRL stuff up. We let him go for the future of our great club that we have no individual bigger than the club!

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally I wanted him to stay but the more it drags on the more i dont give a fuck. He fucked up and instead of being an adult and owning he is carrying on like a twat.
Even if the club didnt contact him who cares, he fucked up and thats that. What does he expect!
Yes hes a good edge backrower but hes not worth the hassle. If he goes we gain more cap space. More to spend on our spine which needs an overhaul.
Look at Melbourne over the years. Just proves if you keep a good spine the rest can be worked around. A good coach helps.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not 1 quote there. Only recaps the past events.

He probably doesn’t even know what happened in the meeting.

Trash journalism at its finest

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not 1 quote there. Only recaps the past events.

He probably doesn’t even know what happened in the meeting.

Trash journalism at its finest
It's a good point you make. We don't even know what CHN is thinking right now. All we know is that he was planning on having a talk with the club. Everyone has jumped to the conclusion that he wants out which might not be the case.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If true he can piss off, we all wanted him to stay and this is how he feels, don’t need people at our club who don’t want too be there.!!! See ya CHN.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cue ball fucking hates our club and would say anything to try fuck us over so I’ll take this article with a grain of salt but if CHN is carrying on with this shit we need to play hard ball with him and tell him we want him to honour his contract and if that means playing in a reserve grade comp that isn’t running then so be it,
Unless of course the raiders are willing to part with starling and he is willing come to
us then on your bike son
Mate I would not take a word that comes out of Kojak.

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If reports are true, he can fuck right off. If not, happy for him to stay