Hookers - Reed Mahoney

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know a lot has been thrown around recently about hookers for the dogs, but what about someone closer to home?

Reed Mahoney ($400,000 a season until end of 2022), who is free to negotiate with rival clubs from November 1.

Thoughts?
We need someone for 2022

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We need someone for next year, we should of been all over Mahoney (and plenty of other hookers, story of our life) when he was off contract last time.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a lot has been thrown around recently about hookers for the dogs, but what about someone closer to home?

Reed Mahoney ($400,000 a season until end of 2022), who is free to negotiate with rival clubs from November 1.

Thoughts?
Reed Mahoney is well and truly in the frame for Origin. He will be demanding a lot more than $400k a season.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Up until this year Mahoney was a solid player,but this year he's really pushed himself,he's taking on the line a lot more,he's also getting some pretty decent kicks in.i fucken hate the Eels but they're a much better team when he's on song.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm probably going to come off as a wet blanket with the next paragraph, but regardless the wishlist of players that each get their own threads is beyond ridiculous now.

Can we just list every hooker playing football today in a new thread and get these conversations done with already. The club will get the best players they can without us needing to discuss every off contract or contracted player. I can understand it if there's actually a rumour that someone is on their way or being chased. But opening a discussion about contracted players and making them part of a wishlist just feels like it's a huge excercise in futility.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had him. He played SG Ball for us. The club didn’t rate him and let him walk mid season.

Parramatta swooped and got a potential Origin hooker.
Another one of our player retention highlights.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How about we go for an international hooker - Joe Tramontana? LOL Might as well, we've discussed every other hooker that has played rugba league in the last 5 years

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dietz is the next Damien Cook. In 3 years he will be a star
Nasheed here,
He definitely seems hungry and motivated.

he only has one chance to impress next year
To set himself up for getting a good contract with rapper and hip hop money in 23/24 because of he age.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Doubt he will come to the dogs, dogs said to him he will never play nrl, dogs where dead wrong

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no way parra will let him go. Their spine is set with Moses, Gutho and him the main core of it.

Plus, I don't like his ears lol Screenshot_20210521-104825_Google.jpg

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever identifies hookers at our club needs to get sued for damages.

Isaac Luke - let go before he played a game
Api Koriosau - let go before he played a game
Damien Cook - told to fk off after 7 games
Reed Mahoney - let go before he played a game

Meanwhile we've had Corey Hughes, Adam Perry, Michael Lichaa, Jeremy Marshall King and Sione Katoa as our hookers over the last twenty years. I refuse to group Michael Ennis with those names.