Reaction score
Let’s give kaysa Pritchard a call :p see what he is up to :tongueclosed:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah i would not be upset with Starling. Only 22 and played well in the GF replay match tonight. Great defence can scoot from dummy half put Papali into a nice gap for a try had no errors and can only get better.
Couple of nice hits consecutively against big boys.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Billy walters would probably transition ok to hooker. While your at it Id get Cooper Johns from Storm.
Mentioned it in another article but all you g halves and Hookers that come through the storm system are good. Having these twi could entice Grant one day and then move walters to half with johns. Then we would have a spine lasting years. Just my thoughts if they want to look to the future and success for a long time

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like Matt Parcell but did not know how he went last year in ESL. We should have offered Korasai more $$$ playing house down now back at Penrith. I like connor watson as he can also play in halves if an injury occurs so like utility value.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Sam Verrills still not tied up
Wouldn’t mind that pommy Clarke too but his best was 18-24 months ago

what’s Matt parcel doing
Didn’t he leave heaps young to the esl
Thang about Clark is he has zip, leg speed and grace and that's not the thing that diminishes over time

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d love Grant/Smith but hard to see it happen but I mentioned it before and will again, Havili would be an absolutely astute purchase.

He’s a beast, super crisp service and stiffens up the middle with his defence.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cam Smith, Friend, Roache, Havilli, Brittain and Levi. Smith and Friend unlikely. Roache is a gamble. Havilli is not really creative and better when he's in the backrow. Brittain and Levi are not much better than we got.

I don’t get the hate for Levi

he is much much better then what we have.

I don’t want him here, but to say he isn’t much better is giving jmk a wrap he doesn’t deserve!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Its so frustrating that the raiders lose their starting DH and they bring on a kid that in one game shits all over anything JMK has done since he came into first grade.
Seriously what the fuck has this club been doing for the last three seasons.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its so frustrating that the raiders lose their starting DH and they bring on a kid that in one game shits all over anything JMK has done since he came into first grade.
That’s what your recruitment & retention committee & coaching & development staff are meant to do.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s what your recruitment & retention committee & coaching & development staff are meant to do.
And thats what is frustrating you can see they have developed the kid with good coaching and strategy in mind for the future,meanwhile the fucking idiots running our show think they are going to buy their way out of trouble.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems we were too busy bringing back the "madness" instead of bringing in talented players :(

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Is Sam Verrills still not tied up
Wouldn’t mind that pommy Clarke too but his best was 18-24 months ago

what’s Matt parcel doing
Didn’t he leave heaps young to the esl
Parcell was traded from Leeds Rhinos to Hull KR for another 9 pretty much at the same time we released Rhyse Martin to Leeds. I guess he wanted to stay over in SL, but I believe we missed an opportunity there even if he was or wasn't going to be a long term option.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe we could approach the Chooks about a Grant loan deal type of thing for Verrils?

I guess his ACL could throw a spanner in the works but they might want him to get more game time.

We don't even have anyone half decent to develop so it buys us a season with a decent hooker and gives us time to recruit one for 2022.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe we could approach the Chooks about a Grant loan deal type of thing for Verrils?

I guess his ACL could throw a spanner in the works but they might want him to get more game time.

We don't even have anyone half decent to develop so it buys us a season with a decent hooker and gives us time to recruit one for 2022.
Whilst I am in favour of clubs like Tigpies and Worriers getting players loaned to them because it strengthens my argument that NRL should be split into two divisions, I'm not in favour of us having players loaned to us because it strengthens the argument that we should be in the second division.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s really no decent hooker on the market for next year. We have to entice players on a contract for example. Offer McInnes a contract and he might join us as Hunt is playing in his position.