Opinion Hooker & 2 Props

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant agree about trent getting it wrong so far. He recruited Fox, Cotric, Flanno & Burton. He missed out on Staggs & Pikura. Waddell is the only new recruit not doing anything of note. Our rebuild will take 2 more seasons to shape up so rushing out and replacing trash with trash achieves nothing. Good props are on the market at the end of 2022 so I would be waiting for the props. Haven't looked at hookers but if we are nibbling at players like the cheese we are on the right path. In the meantime this season is going to be miserable to watch as the slops, turds & trash are flushed.
Lol
Slops, turds and trash

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My 2c,

With lanky props Thompson and Hetherington we need some bowling ball ones like Rudolf and Mago.
Rudolf a good up and comer not super cheap but 2022 looks to be his break out season. Mago a bit of a journey man but would be cheap and at a good age for a 3 year stint to hold the spot of one of our promising juniors.
Would love B Smith as 9 for 2 years until BBO or similar is ready then he can move to lock/bench.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2c,

With lanky props Thompson and Hetherington we need some bowling ball ones like Rudolf and Mago.
Rudolf a good up and comer not super cheap but 2022 looks to be his break out season. Mago a bit of a journey man but would be cheap and at a good age for a 3 year stint to hold the spot of one of our promising juniors.
Would love B Smith as 9 for 2 years until BBO or similar is ready then he can move to lock/bench.
Unfortunately with the way we are going we look like having to pay overs for next year's recruits. Hopefully we have a few juniors who can step up because you can get away with signing a few players on overs during a rebuild but if you dont develop at least a few players then your cap is screwed.

Its pretty obvious we need at least 12 or 13 new players to fill our 30 next year. We cant recruit them all.

I agree with what you are saying regarding the props but we aint getting B. Smith. He has already said he is staying at the Storm. Not sure where that leaves us in relation to a hooker. There's not many decent options out there

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Just a shame that the spots we really need to fill with quality have bugger all coming off contract. 2022 is the year for Props and Hookers, which you’re all probably already aware of.

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we get Afoa and another big foward name, that’s our 9th title there

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
My 2c,

Bbo is a halfback cuz and a good one

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Burton and Ado Carr are not good? I’ve seen little to suggest that you know anything at all about Football Dave
You have to win the middle first,the forwards do this,so your hooker can scoot,and then eventually catch em out wide,a little footy lesson for you

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taupau / Ah Mau / Baker / Afoa / Mclean / Lui's / Talakai / Soliola

B.Smith

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

This was from this mornings game vs catalans mr Daryl Clarke!! Great running game and service from dummy half one to watch!

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Burton and Ado Carr are not good? I’ve seen little to suggest that you know anything at all about Football Dave
Funny how we had more go forward last night you clown

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a shit thread based on an idiotic opinion from a know-it-all simpleton. Can it just be closed now?