Honest choice on the jab

Would you still get the jab if it wasn't mandatory?

• Yes

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I got the first jab in May (second August) because my work made it easy for me. If not I'd be like 90% of people i know rushing to get it now because work made it mandatory and i wanna go to the pub and get shit faced

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was a necessity for me to get it working in aged care. But regardless of that I would have gotten it anyway. Covid is just serious enough if it gets out of control that I think everyone should get vaccinated. We've all but eliminated a number of serious illnesses through vaccines. Hope that despite a few people thinking this is a control measure, we turn Covid into a non threat by the bulk of the nation getting the vaccine.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I got the first jab in May (second August) because my work made it easy for me. If not I'd be like 90% of people i know rushing to get it now because work made it mandatory and i wanna go to the pub and get shit faced
you are probably going to be considering unvaccinated soon

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh wait august second jab, ok sorry that gives you a few more months into early next year, its still good you will be out of synch with most people

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh man you just triggered a memory from my childhood when me and my brother were having a fart off competition in our beds. We shared a bunk bed, he was on the top bunk I was on the bottom bunk. Anyhow, we somehow thought it was funny to try out fart one another to the point my brother actually shit himself. The biggest challenge was my brother trying to get down from the top bunk without shit falling out the leg of his PJ's, then explain to our folks why he shit himself. I can still picture it :tearsofjoy:
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::smiley::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::smiley::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should charge people $1500 for a vaccination from December 1… watch em run to get it.

not vaccinated no work.

start charging and then they think they are getting something of value for free.

if you leave an old bike out front of your house with a free sign on it no one takes it, but put a sign $50 and watch someone steal it.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They should charge people $1500 for a vaccination from December 1… watch em run to get it.

not vaccinated no work.

start charging and then they think they are getting something if value for free.

if you leave an old bike out front of your house with a free sign on it no one takes it, but out a sign $50 and watch someone steal it.
Good point

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would still get vaccinated without restrictions, reduces chances of severe sickness and death massively

But I don’t care if people don’t want to get vaccinated and I don’t care if people don’t want vaccine passport

But I do care when those that haven’t taken the free option of the vaccine, contract covid and need hospitalisation and treatment
That’s when I would say no
Fuck off, you didn’t believe in it or trust vaccines, but now you want help
Go YouTube or tiktok your help just like you did with your evidence of covid being a myth or the vaccines deadly

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Oh man you just triggered a memory from my childhood when me and my brother were having a fart off competition in our beds. We shared a bunk bed, he was on the top bunk I was on the bottom bunk. Anyhow, we somehow thought it was funny to try out fart one another to the point my brother actually shit himself. The biggest challenge was my brother trying to get down from the top bunk without shit falling out the leg of his PJ's, then explain to our folks why he shit himself. I can still picture it :tearsofjoy:
Now @MatstaDogg you know if you get the above reaction from @south of heaven then it's gotta be pretty damn funny.

Tagging @ASSASSIN for the LOLs.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iike the old seat belt argument.. if someone else isnt wearing their seat belt or helmet on a motorbike and they are involved in a collision, the paramedics shouldn’t bother coming, they enhanced the likelihood of injury, take the risk, why should paramedics cop the crap at collision time.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems pretty obvious to me. Reduces the chance you'll get sick, reduces the chance you'll die, reduces how long you carry it for, reduces the chance you'll infect someone else, very small chance of adverse reaction.
Yes. For me all that and reduces the risk me passing it onto my loved ones, my kids and family members.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Just love how some people get the jab and continue to carry on like they are Jesus and died on the cross for everyone else's sake :tearsofjoy:

Can't actually wait untill society goes back to virtue signalling race and artists being cancel cultered.

Stay woke kingz :kissingheart:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea well the shit spreads like black magik so we owe it to each other to knock it over and get the 90% happening so we can get back to the pisser and stop being whinging fucksticks stuck at home