Honest choice on the jab

Would you still get the jab if it wasn't mandatory?

• Yes

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The vaccine gives you a dead arm so it would probably do the same to your bumhole. Farting would be Russian roulette
Oh man you just triggered a memory from my childhood when me and my brother were having a fart off competition in our beds. We shared a bunk bed, he was on the top bunk I was on the bottom bunk. Anyhow, we somehow thought it was funny to try out fart one another to the point my brother actually shit himself. The biggest challenge was my brother trying to get down from the top bunk without shit falling out the leg of his PJ's, then explain to our folks why he shit himself. I can still picture it :tearsofjoy:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on the severity of the virus people should absolutely get it.

it seems like the virus will finish you off if you have underlying health conditions and even if you are otherwise healthy could run the gauntlet getting it.

I really don’t understand the no response. Who wants to end up in ICU? What is the upside for not getting the vaccination?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed when I got the jab that the nurse had the option on the screen to either go arm or bum. Everyone was getting it in the arm but what if I bent over and dropped my bridges .

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
few reasons i have already
my families immediate safety
have a old mate in a nursing home, no jab no visit
my daughter has a medical condition
my work brings me into contact with a lot of people over a wide area every day
im hoping if what they say it lessens the severity of covid if you catch it

Last edited:

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My preference is for me and my family not to get the vaccine any time soon, it's only quite new so would prefer to see what effects it has after more time in the real world.

But in saying that wouldn't be surprised if I got the shot due to loss of freedom.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Really it's about choice and if I have the choice to reduce it affecting me and also those around me then yes. I'm not getting it because aunty Gladys is telling us to.