Honest choice on the jab

Would you still get the jab if it wasn't mandatory?

• Yes

Votes: 43 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Just love how some people get the jab and continue to carry on like they are Jesus and died on the cross for everyone else's sake :tearsofjoy:

Can't actually wait untill society goes back to virtue signalling race and artists being cancel cultered.

Stay woke kingz :kissingheart:
I don’t like your emoji how come it’s yellow? What about other races of emoji what about LGBQ-ABCDEFG take them down please you have offended me

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey guys, I would like to see how many of us would take the jab IF we didn't have all these restrictions IE lockdowns, vax passports, working and all that.

You can vote anonymously so you can vote the way you feel.
Took the jab. As did my Mrs, Kid. In-laws. Friends.

Not because of the lockdowns or whatever but because it was the right thing to do.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems pretty obvious to me. Reduces the chance you'll get sick, reduces the chance you'll die, reduces how long you carry it for, reduces the chance you'll infect someone else, very small chance of adverse reaction.
Spoke to an old friend in indonesia yesterday, he has just gotten over his second bout of delta, he was fully vaccinated before he got his first bout and had minimal symptoms for both, his younger brother was not vaccinated and died within a week of contracting covid from respiratory failure. some do not have any concept of how lucky we have been in this country.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spoke to an old friend in indonesia yesterday, he has just gotten over his second bout of delta, he was fully vaccinated before he got his first bout and had minimal symptoms for both, his younger brother was not vaccinated and died within a week of contracting covid from respiratory failure. some do not have any concept of how lucky we have been in this country.
An 19 year old ex student of my wife. No underlying health conditions. Got covid and was on a respirator for 2 weeks. That was a couple of months ago and he's still got serious health affects from it with constant headaches, difficulties breathing, chest pain.

Wishes he had got vaccinated

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
An 19 year old ex student of my wife. No underlying health conditions. Got covid and was on a respirator for 2 weeks. That was a couple of months ago and he's still got serious health affects from it with constant headaches, difficulties breathing, chest pain.

Wishes he had got vaccinated
So glad neither of my kids brought into the anti vax bullshit it can be a life or death decision.