Homeless people

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
ffs homeless people in sydney and other ordinary areas for example redfern are not very smart, actually maybe thats why they became homeless

why don't they walk towards tropical north queensland a little bit every day and then just be homeless in the whitsunday islands or some other nice place?, if you are going to be homeless might as well do it in style

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The RailCorp stainless steel S set double decker fleet should not of been scrapped, plenty of granny flats.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
ffs homeless people in sydney and other ordinary areas for example redfern are not very smart, actually maybe thats why they became homeless

why don't they walk towards tropical north queensland a little bit every day and then just be homeless in the whitsunday islands or some other nice place?, if you are going to be homeless might as well do it in style

Haha
This brings back memories.
I recall asking my dad this exact question when I was about 12.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
wait a minute, are you trying to say my brain is a little slow?, this idea came to me today ffs
Haha, noooo
Not at all implying that.
Just referring to the coincidence.
The age is irrelevant.
Its a very valid question
And might I add, I still need an answer.
My dad didn't give me an answer.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Debbie_2017-03-28_0010Z.jpg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Haha, noooo
Not at all implying that.
Just referring to the coincidence.
The age is irrelevant.
Its a very valid question
And might I add, I still need an answer.
My dad didn't give me an answer.
maybe the police run a tight situation up there and treat the homeless like they treated rambo tbh

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Coz Whitsunday Islands is an island and homeless people don't swim, they sink. You advocating turning homeless people into Lemmings Rodz? Harsh.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Coz Whitsunday Islands is an island and homeless people don't swim, they sink. You advocating turning homeless people into Lemmings Rodz? Harsh.
I don’t know why I’m lowering myself to even posting in this thread but if you have the homeless ones that can do the bricklaying you can build a bridge over the water…

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
well the ones that can't swim can stay at airlie tbh, but anyway i think ive answered my own question they definitely will have some sort of law against being homeless in premium areas and will quietly move them away to a non premium area

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

People think this is a bit evil, but two of the problems in the world are that there are homeless people and hungry people. Heard someone put forward a solution to both problems once, simply feed the homeless in the world to the hungry and knock out both problems.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t know why I’m lowering myself to even posting in this thread but if you have the homeless ones that can do the bricklaying you can build a bridge over the water…
Are these troubled waters?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
People think this is a bit evil, ... simply feed the homeless in the world to the hungry and knock out both problems.
A bit evil? Not sure what I think is more disturbing, the idea or that someone liked it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is why we need a collosseum , so the homeless can fight to death for our entertainment, we could have homeless Olympics, homeless world cups , everyone fighting to the death,
How good would it be seeing a bunch of homeless welsh fucks getting clubbed to death by a bunch of homeless Norwegian fucks ?
Can have golden shopping trolleys for medals

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This is why we need a collosseum , so the homeless can fight to death for our entertainment, we could have homeless Olympics, homeless world cups , everyone fighting to the death,
How good would it be seeing a bunch of homeless welsh fucks getting clubbed to death by a bunch of homeless Norwegian fucks ?
Can have golden shopping trolleys for medals
Boring - how about we put mind control chips in, hook the bums up to the PS5 and give them semiautomatic weapons. Then our kids could play fortnite - dero armageddon.