Rumour Home sick

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree with all those except for Mason, he won us that GF off his fearless carries without Price next to him and the other forwards getting dominated for the most part winning the Clive Churchill, he’s a doggie through and through, he only talks about the Bulldogs and the club, you won’t hear a peep about his time at the chooks or any other club. SBWs defection was the worst, he single handedly contributed to the value of a contract being valueless..
I agree, I probably shouldn't of mentioned Mason among that group but he still pissed me off at the time

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I would not be surprised if he is on the nose with people at the knights, his performance has gone slowly down the drain since he went there.

Happy players play well, unhappy ones don't. I wouldn't be surprised if he hates being in Newcastle, it is a shithole after all.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree he is better than Crapa (who isn't?) But I still don't want that whipped c*** back in our jersey.

Coward runs away when we were down so fuck him when we are on our way back up.
As much as I hate the bitch business is business. A player swap for that cat Napa will be amazing for us. Let's face it klemmer is a thousand times better then Napa. Although his a bitch klemmer is still one of the best metre eaters in the game. He will improve our team so I'd definitely take him in a player swap. A cat for a bitch. I'll take the bitch.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As much as I hate the bitch business is business. A player swap for that cat Napa will be amazing for us. Let's face it klemmer is a thousand times better then Napa. Although his a bitch klemmer is still one of the best metre eaters in the game. He will improve our team so I'd definitely take him in a player swap. A cat for a bitch. I'll take the bitch.
Yeah starting to warm up to the idea of having Klemmer back. Just don't like the look of our forward pack for next year, they will be easily dominated when we face the likes of Panthers, Roosters and Raiders.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree klemmer is useless as a aids infected pussy we don't want him back fucking sook
An aids infected pussy is more than useful my friend. You do know what condoms are?

The youth of today. So fucking picky and spoilt. Back in my day there wasn't a thing a young man wouldn't fuck. Not a thing.

LambCurry

Waterboy
Reaction score
Leaving hurt emotions to the side, and thinking in a rational, what do we need to win a premiership sort of mindset, David Klemmer brings a certain crazy and crankiness to the pack. Do a deal that is fair and bring him back. He brings aggressive carries over the advantage line, will be more experienced and should be a leader. Not sure about the details regarding his wife, if anyone can bring me up to speed, but that is irrelevant to Klemmers ability.

LambCurry

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone who left the dogs under the “leadership” of Raelene Castle shall be given immunity and pardoned. Get Klemmer back

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone who left the dogs under the “leadership” of Raelene Castle shall be given immunity and pardoned. Get Klemmer back
He is one dimensional bro, he is a dinosaur prop. If he has a quiet game he gets dominated.

The traditional prop is becoming extinct. The Payne Haas mould is the new prop.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Leaving hurt emotions to the side, and thinking in a rational, what do we need to win a premiership sort of mindset, David Klemmer brings a certain crazy and crankiness to the pack. Do a deal that is fair and bring him back. He brings aggressive carries over the advantage line, will be more experienced and should be a leader. Not sure about the details regarding his wife, if anyone can bring me up to speed, but that is irrelevant to Klemmers ability.
He's only aggressive in rep teams now. I was sad to see him leave at the time. But like any player that leaves when they think the ship is sinking, I don't want him back. His stated reasons for leaving all seemed like shit. He left for more cash and because he wanted an easier time on the field. Probably also had the shots that we let his boyfriend Sharron go to an extent. I'd assume that if he wants to return now he thinks he's going to be on bigger money and join a new winning culture.

Then there's a level of uncertainty about whether he'll either get a bigger offer elsewhere or upset in some other way and throw tantrums until we release him again. Once bitten twice shy in my books. Decent player at club level, but shows in rep teams that he's capable of much better. I'd be more willing to see him return if he played with the same enthusiasm for the club games as he does when representing NSW or Australia.

hotdogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No thx to Klem.We have moved on and spencer Lenuai type should more our target.