Rumour Home sick

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a strong, mobile prop with a good motor but a little one dimensional and does not even have a good off load... plus, I don't appreciate that he wanted out of the 'Dogs with 2 years left on his contract to chase the money at the Knights when we were going to be in a battle for the wooden spoon

f+*# him

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
a strong, mobile prop with a good motor but a little one dimensional and does not even have a good off load... plus, I don't appreciate that he wanted out of the 'Dogs with 2 years left on his contract to chase the money at the Knights when we were going to be in a battle for the wooden spoon

f+*# him
2.1 offloads a game better than anyone we have.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t welcome him back under any conditions.

let’s not forget. He asked for a release. He left a club that was struggling. Showed about as much heart in his decision as his game in the last 2 seasons.

Sometimes when you make your bed you need to sleep in it.

So I wouldn’t take him back. Not even for 450k. He was lucky to wear our jersey.

we can pick up a leniu on a quarter of his contract who will be more then just a less mobile version of shrek.

good luck to him. And I know this thread is speculative but I’d welcome sonny bill back before him :p

Burton, JAC and leniu will do us fine. Get rid of the kitten Napa and our pack will have it all 8-) no room for bitches.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmer seems to rub a lot of people the wrong way. Rumours of issues with Dogs players, left us when we needed him most, NSW and Aus team report issues with his attitude and now the Knights. I wouldn’t want him back, seems he would slow down the positive wave we have been riding for a couple of months now.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The coaching staff and management or players?
Im guessing the coach and the bosses at the club since ppl were saying his issues were abt 3rd party sponsorship and his mates, woods, got offloaded

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He wasn’t picked in origin because he has an ‘ego’ on the ‘nose’ with a few people apparently.
Good luck with Newcastle David the bulldogs have moved on

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klemmer has always forced himself to play above his ability range. He has shown he cannot sustain that anymore.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So 2.1 offloads p/g is the price you put on your own dignity....lol
I'm just stating he's improved on his offloading game over the last season at least. He used to never offload. I don't rule out anyone if they're good and it's for the right price.

Reactions: ATT