Rumour Home sick

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not sure if there is any truth to this, but if there is, it's kinda funny how this sudden case of home sickness coincides with our rebuild and the start of our ascent back to the top. Should have stuck with us through the tough times, buddy.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
This dimb **** karma coming hard

He would of had contract up now fresh start new contract

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Heard from a good mate who plays for the Newcastle Jets, and who hangs out with a few of the Knights boys that Klemmer is on the nose with a couple of players and the coaching staff, and is "home sick" for the Dogs.

View attachment 18758
Now that's some funny shit :grinning: He sees all the positivism in the media and the improvements being made and all of a sudden he starts feeling home sick.....stay where you are brother, send Chloe our best regards.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Heard from a good mate who plays for the Newcastle Jets, and who hangs out with a few of the Knights boys that Klemmer is on the nose with a couple of players and the coaching staff, and is "home sick" for the Dogs.

View attachment 18758
He's total shit anyway. No way we'd ever take him back he's a flop. If i was his wife id sleep with one of his team mates.ha .ha

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not keen on a player who deserted us when we needed him most. However the bigger picture is if he can make our team stronger without disrupting team unity and arrange 2 direct player swaps. Nappa for Klemmer and Lewis for Ponga. That solves our FB problem. Bulldogs should create a highlights video of how awesome Nappa and Lewis are to show Newcastle what a bargain they're getting.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's total shit anyway. No way we'd ever take him back he's a flop. If i was his wife id sleep with one of his team mates.ha .ha
You're a nice ****, you must work as a marriage counselor :grinning:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He'd have to come back for what he's worth and it isn't anything near his 850k a year. It's too hard to repair the damage of him leaving unless it's a good deal for us imo. I wish he never left but it is what it is.

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You're a nice c***, you must work as a marriage counselor :grinning:
She could use his balls that she has stashed in her purse and make love to herself. Better still she could ware em on her necklace

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
I heard the same from a reliable source. Don't think we will take him back tho.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd say there's a hidden agenda involved......I just feel he misses his bromance and wants to be closer to Woods. ( ╯n╰ )( ╯n╰ )